Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Bibibop Asian Grill

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Bibibop Asian Grill

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

tolemac5050
    Participant

Concept developed by Gosh Enterprises…Charleys grilled subs…not related to O Charleys

ColumbusHearsAWho
    ColumbusHearsAWho
    Participant

Concept developed by Gosh Enterprises…Charleys grilled subs…not related to O Charleys

That’s the one. Thanks!

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

I find Bibibop to be just all right, and my girlfriend’s not much of a fan at all, but I was just at Easton on Monday, and the new setup looks pretty cool. That logo is gigantic.

News
    Participant

Bibibop coming to Dublin and Reynoldsburg areas, with more planned
    Mar 20, 2015, 11:20am EDT
    Dan Eaton
    Staff reporter – Columbus Business First

Bibibop Asian Grill may be dwarfed by its corporate parent, but it’s a big part of the future of Charleys Philly Steaks. Columbus-based Charleys is coming off one of its best years, having surpassed 500 units worldwide and with a 9.9 percent rise in same-restaurant sales. Founder and CEO Charley Shin said that momentum has carried into 2015 as the chain continues to expand, including more eateries outside of malls.

READ MORE: http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/blog/2015/03/bibibop-coming-to-dublin-and-reynoldsburg-areas.html

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Tried Bibibop for the first time at Easton last weekend. Setup is definitely eye-catching.

Food is fine. I’m not sure it tasted much like an Asian grill, but it was good enough to warrant a return trip.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE