Messageboard - Shopping Events & Deals

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Betty's, Surly Girl, Tip Top, Dirty Franks Gift Certificate bargain

Home Forums Events Shopping Events & Deals Betty’s, Surly Girl, Tip Top, Dirty Franks Gift Certificate bargain

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SusanB
    Participant

I know I posted the ebay auction already, but I’m sure that CUers would be especially interested in getting a good deal on Liz Lessner’s fabulous food. A $25 gift certificate currently going for $12.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250548024423

JackWells
    Blocked

SusanB wrote >>
    I know I posted the ebay auction already, but I’m sure that CUers would be especially interested in getting a good deal on Liz Lessner’s fabulous food. A $25 gift certificate currently going for $12.

why don’t you just use it yourself? is $12 that big of a deal, or do you no longer live in Cbus?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

JackWells wrote >>

SusanB wrote >>

why don’t you just use it yourself? is $12 that big of a deal, or do you no longer live in Cbus?

If you actually looked at the auction listing she linked, you’d see it’s being auctioned for charity.

JackWells
    Blocked

well I can’t afford a gift certificate AND a meter increase! Come on! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Shopping Events & Deals’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: