Our City Online

Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Way to Break Into the 614 Craft World

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Art & Artists Best Way to Break Into the 614 Craft World

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nancy H 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cstevenscreative
    Participant

I was wondering if there are any hobby crafters out there that have found success in the 614.

I have completed my first couple of craft shows which were really fun and great for knowing which designs sell better than others but after the holiday season I was wondering if there is anything I should be doing or any event to be aware of for local crafters.

http://www.wellstatedmugs.com

Nancy H
    Participant

Finding a few local shops to carry your products is also a good way to expand your exposure. Some might be interested in wholesale and others in consignment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Got 5 minutes? Please take our 2019 demographic survey and tell us a bit about yourself and share your thoughts on how CU can improve!