Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Used Car Dealers in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Best Used Car Dealers in Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Batter up

Used car dealers are like assholes. They all stink and they are full of SHlT!

Schoolboy
    Participant

The certified GM dealership on Morse and 71 is about as good as it gets. Have found amazing deals in the past for great cars.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

pez wrote >>

I’m mixed on Toyota’s issues. We own an ’09 RAV4 that’s subject to the recall and I don’t hesitate to load the family up and go. I am concerned that they were investigating the accelerator issue for at least 2 years, then when they are essentially forced by the government to shut down a solution is found in a week. I’m also disappointed in them for the apparent lengths they went to in efforts to bury issues and keep them from NHTSA.
    Discounting the gas pedal, I still don’t see the same Toyota quality in this truck as others in the past. The transmission shifts rough, it rattles and squeaks more than I think it should and the rear wiper stops working from time to time. Overall though, I like the truck, it drives nice and can swallow a surprising amount if stuff. The only concern I have about resale value would be if it’s wrecked, otherwise we drive them into the ground.

Agree with your thoughts on Toyota. They’re really not making bad cars, it’s just they aren’t quite as focused as they used to be. Plus, I really want to have some semblance of trust with a company that’s making a $25,000 product. I don’t feel like I would have that right now if I were in the market for a new car.

rus
    rus
    Participant

derm said:
    For a small local dealer, I recommend Larry Burchfield at Third Ave Auto near Grandview. I have purchased 2 vehicles from him. He works on the vehicles himself.

http://www.thirdaveauto.com/

Thanks for the recommendation, Derm. Larry is good people to work with.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: