Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Pizza in Columbus?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Best Pizza in Columbus?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 264 total)
  • Author

Bexley Pizza Plus?

Rubinos?

Rotolos?

Mama Mimi’s?

Adriaticos?

something else I haven’t mentioned?

Weight in on the topic!

Rubino’s

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best CRUST in town = Sparano’s (Hague S. of Trabue)

If they could get better toppings it’d be the best pizza in C-Bus by far.

I’m a crust guy, and though their pepperoni & sausage are great… that’s it. All veggie toppings are done poorly, so it’s pepp, sausage, both or nothing.

SERIOUSLY fantastic crust, however!!!

Flying Pizza!

davescarpetti wrote Flying Pizza!

what?

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

Planks (the one on parsons). My pick for best pizza hands down.

You foolish fools, adriaticos is the clear winner here.

columbus native wrote

what?TheFlyingPizza.com[/url].

Interestingly, however, a friend of mine went to the Bethel location with a friend and 4 kids (about 4 years old). The parents got bitched out by the owner (The campus area’s son owns the Bethel location) for the kids being loud. He said “this isn’t Chuck E. Cheese.” I love their pizza but that’s pretty intolerable.

Ndcent

Planks is good…so is Sarefinos.

Also, albeit out of the way in Brice, Little Sicilys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

davescarpetti wrote

columbus native wrote

what?TheFlyingPizza.com[/url].

Interestingly, however, a friend of mine went to the Bethel location with a friend and 4 kids (about 4 years old). The parents got bitched out by the owner (The campus area’s son owns the Bethel location) for the kids being loud. He said “this isn’t Chuck E. Cheese.” I love their pizza but that’s pretty intolerable.

Let me make sure I get this post.

Is the “pretty intolerable” part the fact that parents let their kids run wild and ruin everybody else’s experience???

If so, I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!!

If you think the business owner asking (I sincerely doubt he “bitched (them) out”) parents to make their chidren behave is intolerable then you’re opinion is WAY out of line.

I’m sure your friends never returned, and I’d bet the owner is pretty darn happy about that. Ditto for his regular customers.

Maybe we should start a “kids in restaurants” thread! It’d be sure to boil some blood. ;)

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

adriaticos

+1 (my fav in columbus)

*side note*

If I want chi-town style I’m going to Wholly Joes.

BCOZ wrote (I sincerely doubt he “bitched (them) out”)

My friend is a very calm person. The owner did bitch them out. Why would I lie? I LOVE their pizza. I resent being called a liar. [my aplogies to Walker for the immature language and sorry for offending anyone]

FADulous

I would go with Planks (High and Whittier) and Rubino’s in a tie. A different spin, but Northstar also has excellent flatbread…

Ndcent

davescarpetti wrote

My friend is a very calm person. The owner did bitch them out. Why would I lie? I LOVE their pizza. I resent being called a liar. Fuck this forum.

lol!!!

davescarpetti wrote

My friend is a very calm person. The owner did bitch them out. Why would I lie? I LOVE their pizza. I resent being called a liar. Fuck this forum.

I’ve seen that one guy be less than courteous on more than one occasion, but their pizza is worth being berated. So is Adriatico’s or Sarefino’s…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 264 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE