Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Columbus restaurant

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Best Columbus restaurant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • Author

blammo
    Participant

Deepwood has oysters AND steak tartare?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

splorp
    double post

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

blammo wrote >>

I’ve so told you this before. :)
    Don’t you owe me dinner or something from something? ;)

somertimeoh
    Participant

Yup. Or at least it did when I was there last. I’ll never forget RoRo’s eyes bulging out of his head because it was so good. Man, I want that right now! This thread is not good for the gal who forgot to eat lunch :(

blammo
    Participant

osulew wrote >>

blammo wrote >>

Oooh…I sure do! You wanna redeem yer free dinner offer there? I hear Typhoon is running a great special right now as well.

groundrules
    Participant

LeePaul wrote >>
    Lew, are you sure you need the extra aphrodisiacs?
    Sheet, I keep pulling this thread into the creepy zone.

fixed.

somertimeoh
    Participant

blammo wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

blammo wrote >>

Oooh…I sure do! You wanna redeem yer free dinner offer there? I hear Typhoon is running a great special right now as well.

Wait a second, don’t knock me out of this. I’ve been begging to go here for weeks and I have that stupid certificate :(

blammo
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote >>

blammo wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

blammo wrote >>

Wait a second, don’t knock me out of this. I’ve been begging to go here for weeks and I have that stupid certificate :(

Oh, I’m certain they have enough oysters and tartare for multiple trips there. Have at it, I’m sure Lew won’t object to a second visit. Especially if both of them are free!

LeePaul

Don’t worry Groundrules, Lew can handle herself, and put me in my place just fine, if need be?

But what a wonderful offer it is for an invitation to have a great dinner, and share it with good company, which I believe it would be. I wish I could take you up on that.

blammo
    Participant

LeePaul wrote >>
    Don’t worry Groundrules, Lew can handle herself, and put me in my place just fine, if need be?
    But what a wonderful offer it is for an invitation to have a great dinner, and share it with good company, which I believe it would be. I wish I could take you up on that.

What are you talking about?

groundrules
    Participant

LeePaul wrote >>

Engineer on the Creepy Train says “full speed ahead!!”

LeePaul

Yea that’s what I’m here for, to get into a cat fight with a complete stranger, after a thread with some good discussion, and humor.

blammo
    Participant

LeePaul wrote >>

Well wait until you’re actually invited, and then if your wife says it’s ok, then come on along!

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Annnnnnnnnnnnyway.
    I just saw on FB that Black Creek has Duck confit and scallops with tricolor peppers & herb oil chick peas tonight if anyone needs their duckscallop fix.

LeePaul

Lew, I would love to enjoy your company, have a few drinks, laughs and it would be completely plutonic I assure you. I find you just lovely. But you do bring out the worse in sold called men. I’ll let the boys play, cause I don’t want to be a part of there misguided testosterone needs.LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Urban Living Tour returns (with strict safety guidelines) on Aug 30!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS