Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Columbus restaurant

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Best Columbus restaurant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 147 total)
  • Author

KSquared

joev wrote
    Possum scrapple, maybe. But ostrich quesadillas sound more haute cuisine.

Off topic but thanks to you, every time I think of possums, I think of your comment that Hell is populated with the wicked and possums. I think I might believe that now.

Anyway, back to talking about game.

somertimeoh
    Participant

LeePaul wrote >>
    Bonnells:
    Wow, I mean that really looks incredible!
    somertimeoh:
    Is King of the Hill your favorite show?

No, I never watched cartoons until recently and now my fav is squidbillies. Yeehaw.

And the only King of the Hill episode I ever watched was the one where they came to my hometown because we were hosting the Dallas Cowboy training camp. I got to meet Mike Judge so that was pretty cool.

Lew, I will collect coolers I leave. I think I can even buy dry ice at the meatpackers. Woooo.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

We should go to Dickey’s this weekend.

And Squidbillies totally crushes King of the Hill.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Ohmigawsh yes please. I’ve been homesick ever since I saw my new plantation home in Fton. Hooooomesiiiiiick :(

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Sweet…Friday night jello shots and peebers at Mike’s. Saturday lunch Dickeys.
    Woooo hooo.
    Have we totally wrecked the fine dining thread yet?

LeePaul

That would be Wichita!
    Hey, Hank is a pretty square shooter, but you can bet I’ll catch Squidbillies now.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Um, no, that would be Wichita Falls. Wichita is in Kansas. I’m from Texas :)

Bear
    Participant

KSquared wrote >>

joev wrote
    Possum scrapple, maybe. But ostrich quesadillas sound more haute cuisine.

Off topic but thanks to you, every time I think of possums, I think of your comment that Hell is populated with the wicked and possums.

One of my favorite CU quotes of all time.

LeePaul

“Um, no, that would be Wichita Falls. Wichita is in Kansas. I’m from Texas :)”

Geez, you Texan’s are picky, and you have to drive through Oklahoma to get to Kansas!

somertimeoh
    Participant

LeePaul wrote >>
    Geez, you Texan’s are picky, and you have to drive through Oklahoma to get to Kansas!

Picky is the least of your worries!

OK, so to get this thread back on track…

I have DO gift certificates to Deepwood and The Refectory (2 of the best in Columbus) that I have to use this month. Who wants to go with me?!?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote >>

LeePaul wrote >>

I have DO gift certificates to Deepwood and The Refectory (2 of the best in Columbus) that I have to use this month. Who wants to go with me?!?

I’ll so hit up Deepwood with you later this month…I’m down for some oysters and some steak tartare fo sho.

LeePaul

I’ll so hit up Deepwood with you later this month…I’m down for some oysters and some steak tartare fo sho.”

Lew, are you sure you need the extra aphrodisiacs?
    Sheet, I keep pulling this thread off track.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I just like raw food I guess. :) Somer says I’m not her type anyway.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Blondes bore me, I’ve stared at them my whole life. Sorry :( But with enough jello shots everyone is my type!

HeySquare
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote >>

LeePaul wrote >>

I’m in. I’m embarassed to admit that I haven’t been to either establishment, so I really need to go with someone!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 147 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: