Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Columbus restaurant

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Best Columbus restaurant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Walker’s gonna come in here and bust some skulls if we don’t move this gravy train back to food talk.
    And those two boys are my nearest and dearest. They’re just lookin out for me.
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd…on that note…off to dinner with Somer.

LeePaul

Well I can appreciate having nearest and dearest male friends Lew, especially as a female, but I give you more credit as a person, that you are perfectly capable of putting someone in there place whom you consider untoward you. Though I have to admit nobody on this board has ever met me in person. So my comings on, bawdy humor, and its intent may be suspicious/creepy to them. And it is normal male human behavior to be protective.

Besides, I’m getting a little old for this, and yes, living with a dying wife and a chemo patient, well the last thing she needs to deal with at this time is the thought of her husband carrying on his life after she is gone. So it is best I not go out, nor is it really possible to leave her side for any length of time. Didn’t want to play that card, and have kept it quiet, but think it may explain some things at this time. Also to you Manatee, whom I’ve noticed hasn’t posted in a while, and who offered to be helpful to my family through this, the wife just wants to be alone.

But, that is the main reason I have enjoyed the humor on this board, and tried to contribute to it, and I am so fuck’en trapped in this house I’m going stir crazy. If I have offended anyone I am apologetic, like I said it takes a long time to get to know someone, and then you still may hate them..LOL

Besides, I’m always open to honest criticism and the possible pointing out of flaws, if the intent is good. For an unknown commodity on the CU board, I may have come across like gangbusters. But when I find males sounding like cat fighting females it does kind of disgust me.

One thing for sure, this board has been an invaluable resource in helping me call Columbus home. But frankly it is a little clubby and too cliche for me, and Christ I’ve seen enough of that in my life time.

Best of luck folks!
    Lee

Angel

probably too far for most of you, but senor antonio’s up by polaris is the best!

News
    Participant

November 4, 2011 — 11:00 am
    All Sides Weekend: Best Food and Restaurants in Central Ohio

Have you tried every restaurant in town? Probably not, but you should! Join us on this hour of “All Sides” for a discussion of the best food and restaurants in Central Ohio… You could probably hear about somewhere to go for dinner tonight!

READ MORE: http://beta.wosu.org/allsides/all-sides-weekend-best-food-and-restaurants-in-central-ohio/

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Totally dig that Miriam chick. I think I’d like to marry her.

CycleJackson

Coremodels said:
    Totally dig that Miriam chick. I think I’d like to marry her.

+1

Miriam is hot & the best food reviewer in this town.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Walker said:
    Sorry dudes, she’s taken. ;)

https://www.columbusunderground.com/at-home-colorful-beechwold-home

Bah, ok, well I’ll settle for a celebrity crush. Way better than a Kardashian or something.

It was the cranberry meatballs, wasn’t it?

Here I was thinking it was time for bangs or botox. Best praise EVER (way better than boring stuff about my wit). Good to know I have options.

I will add that Kim K totally copied my Halloween costume, and it revealed a tragic lapse in her judgment that rivals that of Council Member Craig.

Waaaaaay better than a Kardashian.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/10/kim-kardashian-dresses-as-poison-ivy-for-halloween/1

KSquared

Coremodels said:
    Bah, ok, well I’ll settle for a celebrity crush. Way better than a Kardashian or something.

You have no idea. Mirm is amazing.

News
    Participant

December 2, 2011 — 11:00 am
    All Sides Weekend: Best Food & Restaurants in Central Ohio

It’s All Sides Weekend Edition. This hour News Host Marilyn Smith talks food with Central Ohio restaurant critics.

Guests:
    Rich Terapak (Restaurant critic, WOSU)
    Rick Terapack, Jr. (Restaurant critic, WOSU)
    Miriam Bowers (Restaurant critic, The Other Paper)

MORE: http://beta.wosu.org/allsides/all-sides-weekend-best-food-restaurants-in-central-ohio/

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Urban Living Tour returns (with strict safety guidelines) on Aug 30!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS