Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Columbus Library Branch for Kids

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Best Columbus Library Branch for Kids

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What is your favorite library branch for kids? I have only checked out the Clintonville and Main branches, both of which have great toys, books, and story time. Main library is a wonderland for the wee ones. What other branches are worth visiting? Thanks.

agtw31

the basement of the Lane Rd branch of Upper Arlington library is basically a kid zone.

BCNation
    Participant

UA is it’s own system, as are Bexley, Grandview, Westerville, Southwest (Grove City/Westland) & Pickerington. I think sugarplumclarey meant the Columbus Metro Library….

Any system works for me as long as mini can run around and play freely and read good books!

lisathewaitress
    Participant

remember the tree house at the Main branch? i loved that when I was little.

mnoelleh

I find the main downtown branch to be the best! I can get “lost” in there for a bit too long sometimes.

Gahanna, Karl Rd. & the Hilliard branch are all good spots for the kids too. I suggest checking out http://kids.columbuslibrary.org if you haven’t before. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION