Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Cheap Lunch Spots in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Best Cheap Lunch Spots in Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

melikecheese
    Participant

VILLAGE CONEY!!

Fsonicsmith
    Participant

I work on E. Broad St but I’ve recently discovered Milos on West Broad, just a bit west of and across from The Florentine. Having roots to Long Island (me, not Milos) I have always had a soft spot for Greek Diners. Milos is basically a Greek Diner as one would expect it if planted on West Broad St. Great big satisfying salads and sandwiches. Lots of stuff at $5 and nothing more than $8. Very high quality.

Nate

I work in the Grandview/Upper Arlington area and we seem to go through a steady rotation of P.S. Thai Tai, Graffiti Burger, and Red Door Tavern.

My wife would definitely vie for Cuco’s.

enigmaco
    Participant

The cookout down by osu campus is pretty good and cheap
    Also Phillips coney island on high st is good and cheap (good luck on parking though)

columbusfoodie
    Participant

lisathewaitress wrote >>
    out in the burbs a bit, Dosa Corner is a great place for a cheap lunch. I think the dosa are around $3 each.
    Also in the summertime when the Pearl Market is happening, you can find lots of great street foods for under $5.

Oh yes, I can almost taste the Samosas now. :) Food of love that I’m really looking forward to – not too much longer now!

Bear
    Participant

Walker wrote >>

drew wrote >>
    Someone *cough* hungrywoolf *cough* did the ‘eating on $10 a day’ challenge for VendrTV here: linky[/url]

Nice! :D

+1

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE