Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Best Bloody Mary in Columbus?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Best Bloody Mary in Columbus?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Daz
    Participant

OK,

Where can you get the best served to you (everyone has a good recipe at home, so I don’t want to hear about those)?

dKilla

I dunno, but it’s funny that you bring that up. I’ve been craving one lately.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I am going to exclude any places that have the carts where you kinda mix your own…that’s close to making it at home…

My vote goes to Tip Top. Whatever mix they use seems to have more horseradish than most which is my favorite part. I like mine to be so strong that my sinuses snap shut and my eyes water. :D Of course I rarely drink an actual bloody mary there…but I love the cowbells (bloody mary mix and PBR).

I love nothing there as much as the Flytown Pick Me Up though…whiskey and ginger ale and maple syrup…that’s another conversation entirely though. :D

KSquared

I like the ones at Surly Girl but I bet they are pretty similar. Absolut Peppar is a must.

HeySquare
    Participant

Tip Top.

Although I encourage them to include a stalk of celery in addition to the olive. Part of the reason to get a Bloody Mary is that it is a meal in a glass.

Ndcent

HeySquare wrote Tip Top.

Although I encourage them to include a stalk of celery in addition to the olive. Part of the reason to get a Bloody Mary is that it is a meal in a glass.

True.

I’ve always wanted to start a downtown bloody mary drive-thru, so on your way to work you can have a healthy breakfast.

Daz
    Participant

Ndcent wrote

HeySquare wrote Tip Top.

True.

I’ve always wanted to start a downtown bloody mary drive-thru, so on your way to work you can have a healthy breakfast.

It’s so brilliant and so wrong in so many ways.

dru
    Participant

remove dbl post

dru
    Participant

Due Amici has a table service cart on weekends – but they also make them for you. No work, just tell them what fixins you want in there and they whip them up. But their house infused pepper vodka is spicy, and some people know my brother cannot handle that. But I plan to partake in this on Sunday.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

dru wrote Due Amici has a table service cart on weekends – but they also make them for you. No work, just tell them what fixins you want in there and they whip them up. But their house infused pepper vodka is spicy, and some people know my brother cannot handle that. But I plan to partake in this on Sunday.

Hey dru…can I get a bloody mary…not too spicy? :wink:

dru
    Participant

osulew wrote

dru wrote Due Amici has a table service cart on weekends – but they also make them for you. No work, just tell them what fixins you want in there and they whip them up. But their house infused pepper vodka is spicy, and some people know my brother cannot handle that. But I plan to partake in this on Sunday.

you kick a home-run for the FYPs, and I’ll buy you your choice:

– bloody mary: not too spicy

– beringer’s white zin: 3 ice cubes

– strawberry daquiri: freshly blended

if you kick 3 homers, you get all 3 + a bonus cape coder.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

dru wrote

osulew wrote

you kick a home-run for the FYPs, and I’ll buy you your choice:

– bloody mary: not too spicy

– beringer’s white zin: 3 ice cubes

– strawberry daquiri: fleshly blended

if you kick 3 homers, you get all 3 + a bonus cape coder.

You sure know how to motivate a girl!!!

You better make sure St James has their blender ready!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: