Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

'Bath salts' are growing drug problem

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat ‘Bath salts’ are growing drug problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Liner Notes
    Liner Notes
    Participant

leftovers

Liner Notes said:
    Some busts today a little close to home.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/05/02/columbus-franklin-county-drug-task-force.html

They apparently did not get the memo, but there were several ‘upstanding’ Short North establishments selling this crap until the heat was on…

Mister Shifter
    Participant

News
    Participant

Bill To Address ‘Cat-And-Mouse’ Drug Game
    By: Associated Press | NBC4
    Published: November 14, 2012

A proposed Ohio law seeks to end what a prosecutor called a “cat-and-mouse” game involving chemists changing synthetic drugs’ molecular content to keep them legal. At issue are the sale and abuse of synthetic drugs such as bath salts and herbal incense, which can cause users to behave in bizarre and dangerous ways. Lawmakers first made the drugs illegal last year.

READ MORE: http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/nov/14/5/attorney-general-dewine-launches-new-fight-against-ar-1240458/

groundrules
    Participant

this is really making it tough on those of us who just want a nice relaxing soak.

News
    Participant

Truck Driver Possibly Under Influence Of Bath Salts Arrested After Found Dancing In Rain
    Wednesday February 6, 2013 1:09 PM

SHELBY, Ohio – A Michigan truck driver was arrested in Shelby County after he pulled his rig to the side of Interstate 75 and started dancing in the rain. Authorities told WHIO-TV that they believe Marcus Abbott was under the influence of bath salts when he was picked up earlier this week.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/02/06/ohio-truck-driver-possibly-under-influence-of-bath-salts-arrested-after-dancing-in-rain-fighting-with-jailers.html

groundrules
    Participant

Bath Salts are so 2012. Krokodil is for varsity players.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Krokodil is by far the worst drug in the world. The pictures I’ve seen are hard to imagine that they are real. Flesh just falling off people’s bodies with exposed femur bones, arm bones. If you have a strong stomach, do a Google image search. It’s freaking unreal.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

groundrules said:
    Bath Salts are so 2012. Krokodil is for varsity players.

Крокодил является экономика Мэрион.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Google translate is ridiculous.

Coy
    Participant

Don’t let Marion find out about that stuff…

ricospaz
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    Krokodil is by far the worst drug in the world. The pictures I’ve seen are hard to imagine that they are real. Flesh just falling off people’s bodies with exposed femur bones, arm bones…. it’s freaking unreal.

damn I just looked that up, not for the faint of heart.

geoyui
    Participant

ricospaz said:
    damn I just looked that up, not for the faint of heart.

the best “don’t do drugs” campaign I’ve ever seen.

Coy
    Participant

In Russia, drugs do you.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    Krokodil is by far the worst drug in the world. The pictures I’ve seen are hard to imagine that they are real. Flesh just falling off people’s bodies with exposed femur bones, arm bones. If you have a strong stomach, do a Google image search. It’s freaking unreal.

Killjoy.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION