Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Bar Louie Patron Kicked Out for Wearing Cross Necklace

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Bar Louie Patron Kicked Out for Wearing Cross Necklace

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Columbus Bar Kicks Out Patron For Wearing Cross Necklace
    By Tanisha Mallett
    Monday June 16, 2014 6:38 PM

COLUMBUS, Ohio – A Columbus man says Bar Louie on Park Street asked him to leave because he wouldn’t tuck the small cross he was wearing inside his shirt. Jeff Russell says he doesn’t wear his small cross necklace often but he says it has special meaning. “It was a gift from my mother many, many, years back. It is probably about 15-years -old,” said Jeff Russell.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/06/16/columbus-ohio-columbus-bar-kicks-out-patron-for-wearing-gang-sign-cross-necklace.html

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

On the plus side, he wasn’t at Bar Louie any more?

GCrites80s
    Participant

Would they have kicked these guys out?

melikecheese
    Participant

Gotta keep that in mind next time I am part of a group that feels they need to go there…

Chrysee
    Chrysee
    Participant

“Bar Louie patron asked to leave after refusing to cover gang paraphernalia” not click-baity enough?

Achekov
    Participant

Now I want to see if I can get kicked out of Bar Louie too. It would make a great facebook status update. Would a red bandanna work?

Schoolboy
    Participant

Shouldn’t a neck, face, or hand tattoo suffice?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Now I want to see if I can get kicked out of Bar Louie too. It would make a great facebook status update. Would a red bandanna work?

I say you should go with the handlebar mustache and blue top hat combo.

geoyui
    Participant

Or bring Mr. T
    I pity the fool

Rockmastermike
    Participant

I’ve already preemptively 86ed myself from bar louie.

Would they have kicked these guys out?

what about this guy?

geoyui
    Participant

I say you should go with the handlebar mustache and blue top hat combo.

jackoh
    Participant

I’m glad to see that some form of sanity is seeping into our society. A police officer at the bar said ‘they view any type of Christian cross as a gang sign’. And it is. Those who wear it or revere it belong to a world wide gang of people whose membership in organizations symbolized by the cross constitute a profound danger to humanity.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Oh for sure, talk about one of the most violent organizations in the history of the world.

desecration
    Participant

This could be reason enough for me to GO to Bar Louie, haha. So I am guessing the same treatment would take place for someone wearing an inverted cross as well.

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

I’ve already preemptively 86ed myself from bar louie.

what about this guy?

Here’s the real test:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: