Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Bands from the 80's - Five Mighty People

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Bands from the 80's – Five Mighty People

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jamesdster 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dansmom

Anyone remember Five Mighty People? We used to go every week to Spinnakers to listen to them.

Must have been quite the deal, my wife and her sister still giggle about it, I did a search on the Band just to see if there was any history on the net and your post was the only thing I could find.They don’t even have a Facebook Page.

donignacio

Five Mighty People broke up long before FB. I want to say 1987. I went to Spinnakers a lot at the time too, of course I was just a kid. My dad was in the band. He played keyboards for FMP and now plays with the band, Streetplayers.

dynodoug
    Participant

five mighty people was a great local band..i also was a regular at spinnakers…made the trip from the westside
    just because of the band…the girl that was the lead singer was good and a real hottie…wish i could remember
    her name..wonder what she’s doin now?

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Debcbus
    Participant

Yes, remember them. There was a few of us who used to follow them every weekend thru the columbus area. Lead singer = Sally. She was very good.

Jamesdster
    Participant

Back around ’82 – ’83 I used to go to Spinnaker’s all the time. FMP were there a lot and I really enjoyed listening to them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us on July 22nd to experience the best that Columbus has to offer in the realm of healthy living, exercise and wellbeing!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TICKETS