Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Backdoor Burritos in The Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Backdoor Burritos in The Short North

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

On Restaurants | Backdoor pop-up

By Denise Trowbridge

Dispatch Tuesday March 20, 2012 6:14 AM

Last year, Justin Boehme brought a food trend that’s better known in big cities — the pop-up restaurant — to Columbus. He opened the back door of his restaurant, Da Levee at 765 N. High St., on a Friday night and sold carryout burritos to hungry late-night revelers. Backdoor Burritos was born, and he’s been serving burritos from the back door every weekend since.

READ MORE: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/business/2012/03/20/backdoor-pop-up.html

Backdoor Burritos Brings More Late Night Dining to The Short North

By: Walker

It’s after midnight. You’re awake, hungry, and tired of the same old options. Enter Backdoor Burritos. Backdoor is a new concept operating out of the back entrance of popluar cajun restaurant Da Levee, located at 765 North High Street in The Short North.

“Every decent sized city I have ever been has late night burritos,” says owner Justin Boehme. ”Columbus just has pizza and gyros, so I think this is exactly what the Short North needs.”

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/backdoor-burritos-brings-more-late-night-dining-to-the-short-north

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

LOVE LOVE the name!

rus
    rus
    Participant

Snarf said:
    LOVE LOVE the name!

Try the new special… rerefied beans with corn…

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Justin Boehme is my hero. Love this guy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE