Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Avalon Fridays

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events Avalon Fridays

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Squared
    Participant

1601329_421313501332402_923204567_n.jpg

A new era in nightlife begins.

21+

No cover!

8:00 p.m.

The Avalon

205 North Fifth St., Columbus, Ohio 43215

http://avaloncolumbus.com/

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I just got to preview the space this evening and was really impressed! Avalon will be a welcome addition to Downtown Columbus and the Discovery District.

I’ll be DJ’ing there with my good friend Mike Poe (aka Midislut) this Friday. Come check it out!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Really awesome to have a new venue just a 15 minute walk from our house. ;)

(Well… except for when it’s -5 degrees outside)

Matt Boyd
    Participant

You can barely ask for better DJs to select the music for the evening. I bet you have nearly 40 years of combined history in the electronic music scene between jack an mike. Kudos to whomever booked out the opening night.

midislut

Scott Litch of Squared is promoting the night and has graciously asked Jack and I to share a residency at The Avalon. We will be sharing some nights, carrying some nights on our own, etc. but in most cases one or both of us will be there. Having seen the space last night I’m excited to have everything happening in a proper club space that is just the right size for Columbus. Anyone who has been to a Quality event in the past few years should know what to expect. That complimented with a properly tweaked sound system will hopefully bring back a consistent club weekly to Columbus. I hope everyone gets a chance to come check things out.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

This sounds like great news. It’s been awhile since my clubbing days, but if someone is doing it right I’ll check it out.

now about their website…

Squared
    Participant

We’re working on improvements:
    http://avaloncolumbus.com/

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Tonight tonight! ;)

Mister Shifter
    Participant

WOO HOO, TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT!

Squared
    Participant

Squared
    Participant

[/url]

Avalon Fridays
    Friday, February 14th 2014

Valentine’s edition with DJs Beckett[/url], Giovanny, Noelsferatu, and special guest, DJ AK[/url]. The first 30 people through the door receive a gift card to Milk Bar Boutique[/url]. 21+ Welcome. No cover!

scottlitch
    Participant

Beckett hits the decks tonight! Yes!!!

Squared
    Participant

Avalon Fridays
    Friday, February 21st 2014

DJs midislut[/url], Giovanny, and Noelsferatu. 8:00 p.m. 21+ welcome.

Squared
    Participant

[/url]

Avalon Fridays
    Friday, February 28th 2014

DJs Lower Frequency[/url], Noelsferatu, and Giovanny. 8:00 p.m. 21+ welcome.

Squared
    Participant

TONIGHT!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE