Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Attention: if you go to Ravari Room

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Attention: if you go to Ravari Room

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Jared
    Jared
    Participant

Over the summer I watched a woman park at campus McDonalds on high and get towed within a minute of walking away from her car. I noticed a guy on a cell phone sitting in front of the store. Being summer on campus, the lot was empty with the exception of two cars. I asked the man if he worked for the towing company. He proudly said that he did and that it was his job to call the truck. The truck hooked up the car in about 20 seconds, but then sat and waited several minutes until the woman returned. He then “negotiated” a drop fee. What a scam.

bababoohi

Very shady business practice. Unfortunately, the best way to combat that would be to punish McDonalds, b/c those tow truck drivers don’t give a f.

labi
    Participant

I just drove past the gas station in question and it’s now full of huge piles of fresh dirt and gigantic chunks of very thick concrete slabs. I didn’t have time to really examine the scene, but at a quick glance it looked like they were tearing up the parking lot altogether.

JD3

Isn’t Turkey Hill associated with Kroger?

dru
    Participant

JD3 wrote >>
    Isn’t Turkey Hill associated with Kroger?

^yes.

i noticed they also have the former Exxon station over by the airport as well. must be making a push in the area.

JD3

Hope they take KrogerPlus cards. I don’t like Giant Eagle but go there for the fuelperks.

Pablo
    Participant

^Yes they will. I saw a sign at Kroger stating this. I won’t have to go over to Univ. City to get gas.

JD3

Pablo wrote >>
    ^Yes they will. I saw a sign at Kroger stating this. I won’t have to go over to Univ. City to get gas.

Nice! Giant Eagle doesn’t carry my brand of pickles.

People actually go to ravari room that have internet access? Everytime i went to hounddogs ravari room looked like people had spikes through their noses, and i doubt could work a computer.

cc

they are also building a kroger gas station in the parking lot of the kroger in grandview (tearing down the old blockbuster plaza).

Sethers33

cc wrote >>
    they are also building a kroger gas station in the parking lot of the kroger in grandview (tearing down the old blockbuster plaza).

The one on Chambers Rd? That would be sweet.

if you go to Ravari, go there TONIGHT for SIX GALLERY, A FORTIORI, KUAN, and THE SATURDAY GIANT! oh and don’t park in the construction… ;o)

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE