Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

ATB @ BoMA MARCH 20

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events ATB @ BoMA MARCH 20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

jaypee_z

what is this thou speaketh of atb??

ATB will be filming his documentary This Friday Night @ BoMA..
    Be a part.. This will be stellar!!!

enzo
    Participant

WOW…should we wear costumes??

complexity
    Participant

of course

enzo
    Participant

Is infected mushroom with him or just David Call?

enzo
    Participant

Tonight!!

samtastic

ill be in the house

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anne & I will be there. :D

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Had a fun time. ATB knows how to work a crowd. Hadn’t been to BoMA in awhile, but the place isn’t as bad as some people make it seem. I’d argue that the venue is perfect for these types of events, and the crowd was pretty diverse. Didn’t seem like there was any sort of dress code or pretentiousness. The bouncers at the door were pleasant. Bartender was very nice. Overall a great experience.

The only downside to the night:

Some raver kid who ended up standing near us blowing on a whistle during ATB’s set. I was daydreaming about backhanding it down his throat. Nobody paid to come listen to “Random Dude Chirping on a Gym Whistle”. They came to see ATB. Cut that shit out.

complexity
    Participant

i agree walker,
    whistles are almost always a bad look…

enzo
    Participant

Walker wrote >>
    Had a fun time. ATB knows how to work a crowd. Hadn’t been to BoMA in awhile, but the place isn’t as bad as some people make it seem. I’d argue that the venue is perfect for these types of events, and the crowd was pretty diverse. Didn’t seem like there was any sort of dress code or pretentiousness. The bouncers at the door were pleasant. Bartender was very nice. Overall a great experience.
    The only downside to the night:
    Some raver kid who ended up standing near us blowing on a whistle during ATB’s set. I was daydreaming about backhanding it down his throat. Nobody paid to come listen to “Random Dude Chirping on a Gym Whistle”. They came to see ATB. Cut that shit out.

He was right next to me too..I thought he had a pacifier at one point too..I have noticed a shift in crowd behavior when it is 18 and up. Still a great time!!!

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Walker wrote >> Nobody paid to come listen to “Random Dude Chirping on a Gym Whistle”. They came to see ATB. Cut that shit out.

Maybe he thought he was going to a DJ Alligator show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLCfGwdi_2Y
    But look grandpa if you just want to listen to dance music in an austere setting why don’t you do it in your study, wearing your smoking jacket, with your red overstuffed leather chair and 7.1 SACD surround system and brandy snifter and lacquered wooden models of boats. Or, like, a funeral home, or something. Because R8ver Boi was there to PARTY, and he brought his whistle with him because his whistle is a necessary inhibitor of NOT PARTYING.

It’s like an asthma inhaler for him.

As for your daydreams of backhanding Ya Kid into a humorous-but-medically costly life of whistling every time he breathes? So not PLUR, man. So not PLUR.

enzo
    Participant

There were alot of fights too. I also saw a woman wearing this very cool silver large sequin long coat and top hat…very flashy and fun.

lifeliberty
    Participant

her friend told me that was her pimp outfit

i didn’t see any fights, but B got hit on alot, i forgot how meat markety it can be.

Had a great time, I’ve heard better sets from ATB though. got to see a couple of old friends.

thanks for the tics!

enzo
    Participant

Thats right…I met Life Liberty in real life at ATB…who introduced us I cannot recall?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION