Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

ATB @ BoMA MARCH 20

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events ATB @ BoMA MARCH 20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

CDS sherman

yeah theres some pretty terrible shit out there. i just tend not to prefer any of it. im sure it will be a great show and i would have great time if i went.

complexity
    Participant

how do you embed youtube video’s walker?
    i can never make it work anymore…

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

From help page:
    Just copy the URL from the YouTube page for the video and paste it into your post. That’s it. No extra formatting required.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

isn’t this his biggest hit?

that hook at 31 secs is the first thing I think of when people say ATB :)

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

I am getting excited!

DPetey81

One week away! I am probably the biggest fan of ATB in Ohio, and therefore very biased. ;) I own all his original stuff and, while some of it surely could fall under the category of “cheese”, his success is undeniable (see Wiki link posted by Walker). He has a HUGE following overseas. My appreciation for dance music originated with Andre’s earliest releases, which led to my love for trance. More importantly, it opened the door for me to explore all the types of electronic music that I enjoy today: trance, house, progressive, tecno, DnB, etc.

I have always had fun when I’ve seen him live (again, biased), and I encourage everybody to at least check him out once. He always brings enthusiasm to his set and really loves what he does. I hope a lot of people go, cause it always adds to the atmosphere. Hell, if a crowd turned out for Darude, then this event should be massive, but I’ve learned to not overestimate the interest in trance on any given night, haha.

On a side note: If there are any guys out there who have girlfriends who you are trying to introduce to dance music, ATB seems a good place to start. I have successfully converted three different girlfriends to electronic music by beginning with his albums. There’s something about the melodies and vocals that they really took to. :)

Core_Models

DPetey81 wrote >>
    If there are any guys out there who have girlfriends who you are trying to introduce to dance music

This may be the smallest segment of the population on earth.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>

DPetey81 wrote >>
    If there are any guys out there who have girlfriends who you are trying to introduce to dance music

This may be the smallest segment of the population on earth.

hahahaha

DPetey81

hahaha, very true :) Yet I have found it very beneficial if I have a girlfriend who’s not into dance music like I am. If I can introduce her to a section of the genre that she genuinely likes, then it can lead to wonderful nights out together. Note: She usually has to enjoy going out and dancing a little in general. ;)

stang11

i would like to win tix

samtastic

stang11 wrote >>
    i would like to win tix

well wouldnt we all…

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Just in case you missed it… we’re giving away some free tickets today:

Free Ticket Giveaway to ATB on Friday at BoMA

:D

enzo
    Participant

I would love to win tickets!! I want to dance my brain out.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

You have to post a comment to THIS topic to enter to win. :)
    https://www.columbusunderground.com/free-ticket-giveaway-to-atb-on-friday-at-boma

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Yes… just follow the instructions if you want to enter to win.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION