Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

ATB @ BoMA MARCH 20

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events ATB @ BoMA MARCH 20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

complexity
    Participant

CONFIRMED BUT NO ART YET

atb03.jpg

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

aaahhhh! nice!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Very nice. Color me impressed.

DPetey81

YES!!!

artwork on the way!

Rockmastermike
    Participant

I thought BOMA was closed

Rockmastermike wrote >>

Seems like it’s now a special event/concert hall. Kind of works actually, even though I don’t dig DJs, they’re bringing in big names to play there.

enzo
    Participant

over the weekend, I did not plan to go to Boma but it was really fun. They had these cages in the center floor, great DJ’s downstairs and outside and upstairs and plenty of puffed up men and women…they look soooooooo uncomforatable like stuffed sausages.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Core_Models wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>

Seems like it’s now a special event/concert hall. Kind of works actually, even though I don’t dig DJs, they’re bringing in big names to play there.

I agree. I think the space works for these types of big events and want to see more.

Oh, and while ATB typically DJs on tours, he’s a fairly accomplished music producer as well. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATB

not a huge atb fan, your not alone is a decent track though. UNA’s remix of your not alone is pretty good too.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Ahhh… flashbacks… time to party like it’s 1999. ;)

im sorry walker but those videos are cheesy as fu?k…. to me he falls into that commercial dance music category that i just cant get into at all. im sure the house will be packed and he will have a great show.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Of course its cheesy. But I’ve always preferred cheesy Euro-Dance music to cheesy American Dance music. :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: