Our City Online

Messageboard - Transportation

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Arena District Parking Garages Not Accomodating All Visitors

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Transportation Arena District Parking Garages Not Accomodating All Visitors

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

hajames66
    Participant

As a AD resident who parks in the Neil Ave Garage every day I can say that the only time parking is hard to find during the day has been since we lost the surface lots to construction.

I’m definitely looking forward to the opening of the new parking garage

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

^ regardless, as pointed above, a few scant minutes online prior to visit would have netted a reserved space/parking pass costing $5-15. It’s like the people who complain about being ticketd and vowing never to return. take 2 minutes and educate yourself.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

This just in! Parking more difficult in Downtown Columbus than Coshocton!

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Analogue Kid said:
    This just in! Parking more difficult in Downtown Columbus than Coshocton!

I think we should do a CU road trip and write editorials about the horrible bus service in Coshocton.

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

lifeontwowheels said:
    I think we should do a CU road trip and write editorials about the horrible bus service in Coshocton.

and complain why they don’t have a light rail yet.

I think we should ignore hillbillies, are new yorkers paying attention to our complaints of no parking in Manhattan?

NerosNeptune
    Participant

I could see this making a great Daily Show skit, one of their ABC6 On Your Side-style spoofs.

Caleb
    Caleb
    Participant

And besides, who goes to a baseball game at noon.. during the week.. aren’t you suppose to go to one.. in the evening?

kwand34
    Participant

Looking forward to his coming story . . . “Easton Town Center is Very Busy During the Holiday Season”

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

kwand34 said:
    Looking forward to his coming story . . . “Easton Town Center is Very Busy During the Holiday Season”

Or, Backups might occur during July 3rd downtown

ricospaz
    Participant

Columbus’ streetlights blind local Coshocton man….

awd86ed

“While the weather was clear, that made it uncomfortable to spend much time in one’s seat in the hot sun.”

This just in, bright ball in the sky is hot!

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

Seriously, this dude just sounds like an old man whose afraid of traffic and big cities….

joev
    Participant

My hot water with lemon is too hot!

mrpoppinzs

Coschocton is going to start picketing CU when this thread gets back to them. That is if they have the internet yet…(which might explain some things).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

The forum ‘Transportation’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE