Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

are you white trash?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion are you white trash?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I scored an 18%.

I think it’s more white trashy to get beaten by your parents when you DIDN’T deserve it than to get beaten when you DID deserve it.

:lol:

I scored 19%. Clever little quiz.

gramarye
    Participant
    I am 34% White Trash.
    Not Too White Trashy

The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

The hilarious part of that is that I *am* becoming a lawyer, am currently definitely *not* happy with my haircut (though I’ve had some better ones in the past, there’s just one stylist out there who will not be getting repeat business from me), and really don’t have that much fashion sense, though I’m better than I was in high school.

Columbusite

Condisdering that one side of my family is located around Lancaster & Chilicothe (which I stay far away from), I’m surprised I was only 10%.

Ver-snatchie
    I am 47% White Trash.
    Not Too White Trashy

The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

but im a jew from bexley

it was my fucking fashion mullet

and the fact that i did deserve to get beat

turbo ninja
    Participant

18%. Blame the mullet I had in middle school.

JacketsDiva

18% thanks to my beautiful PerMullet in 5th grade. (Yeah, a permed mullet, which is 10 times worse than a regular mullet)

ballbrite

34% that was cute!!

Rachel
    I am 6% White Trash.
    Not at all White Trashy!

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

DublinDiver

I was only 10% whitetrash.

I’d love to have some of my ex-girlfriends take this test though…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: