Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

are you white trash?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion are you white trash?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

lifeliberty
    Participant

http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=35205d9c-5462-4324-926d-bc2d7ca95e98

I am 20% White Trash.

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

The Hegemo

I am 18% White Trash.

Not at all White Trashy!

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

Hmm…I am a Democrat, but my place is not so neat, and I know I drank wine from a box in high school.

Brewmaster
    I am 20% White Trash.
    Not at all White Trashy!

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

BillY B
    I am 25% White Trash.
    Not Too White Trashy

The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

Ndcent

I’m far too nappy headed to take this test.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

13%

got dinged for having a broken TV

lifeliberty
    Participant

Ndcent wrote I’m far too nappy headed to take this test.

quit being a Ho and take the test

Schoolboy
    Participant

wow

i’m only 12% white trash

thought getting beat by the parents was gonna hurt me

brothermarcus
    Participant

I am 48% White Trash.

Not Too White Trashy

The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

katieb
    I am 24% White Trash.
    Not at all White Trashy!

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

haha, I don’t know.

shy_999
    Participant
    I am 35% White Trash.
    Not Too White Trashy

The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

Paul
    Participant
    I am 5% White Trash.
    Not at all White Trashy!

I think not being a vegan is what hurt me.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    I am 22% White Trash.
    Not at all White Trashy!

Wow, Thought it was going to be worse concidering I was beaten and deserved it while chainsmoking.

shroud
    Participant

5% for me as well.

If not being a Vegan is why, that’s almost as ridiculous as wasting time taking an “Are you White Trash” survey in the first place… :lol:

Anonymous
    Inactive

HAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: