Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Are there any budget friendly vets in Columbus?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Are there any budget friendly vets in Columbus?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Luv Rant CU

We adopted a cat for a holiday gift. Our cat already had its first series of shots and also she had been spayed.

We just need to find a place to finish/continue her shots and care.

-Thank you

Motorist
    Participant

I’ve always taken my cats to Care Pet Clinic on Main Street and have been happy with the costs.

Care Pet Clinic
    785 E Main St
    Columbus, OH 43205
    Phone: (614) 252-4353

misskitty
    Participant

Luv Rant CU wrote >>
    We adopted a cat for a holiday gift. Our cat already had its first series of shots and also she had been spayed.
    We just need to find a place to finish/continue her shots and care.
    -Thank you

I have had real good encounters with Dr.Beer (614) 252-4353
    785 E Main St, Columbus, OH 43205 Cross Streets: Between S Monroe Ave and S 17th St

his staff is real nice and no pressure there that I have ever encountered thank GOD

lifeliberty
    Participant

I use Chittenden but you might also be interested in Spayneuter. They do discount vaccinations and spay/neuters and have 2 different locations.

ches08
    Participant

I have been taking my dog to the vet inside Petsmart since i got him. I pay 16.95 a months and that covers everything. shots, vaccines, officevisits, check ups, etc.

Luv Rant CU

Thanks for the leads ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION