Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Julian - Residential Development in Casto Building at Main & Front

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development The Julian – Residential Development in Casto Building at Main & Front

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

byJody
    Participant

The before and after photos on this project are dramatic. Thanks for keeping an eye on it Walker.

MikeReed
    Participant

Pricing is available (couple of people asked about that): http://www.thejulian.com/#pricing

A 1 bedroom starting at 560 sq/ft starts at more than my house payment. :|

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

A 1 bedroom starting at 560 sq/ft starts at more than my house payment. :|

Heh. That’s probably pretty often the case these days if you managed to lock down an affordable property with low interest rates in the past few years. Apartments are crazy expensive! :O

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

The pricing doesn’t look too bad. When factoring in location and amenities (plus floor to ceiling windows… Where else can you find that?) I’d say this very competitive. Actually lower than I would have anticipated.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

The pricing doesn’t look too bad. When factoring in location and amenities (plus floor to ceiling windows… Where else can you find that?) I’d say this very competitive. Actually lower than I would have anticipated.

Oh, sure. I didn’t mean that it was expensive when compared to other rentals. I meant that renting in general is expensive these days compared to mortgage payments. ;) Not that owning a home is for everyone.

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Josh Lapp wrote:</div>

Oh, sure. I didn’t mean that it was expensive when compared to other rentals. I meant that renting in general is expensive these days compared to mortgage payments. ;) Not that owning a home is for everyone.

Oh agreed for sure. That factored into my recent purchase!

News
    Participant

Project Update: The Julian
    March 2, 2015 7:00 am – Brent Warren

Casto will start accepting reservations on March 10th for the Julian, the converted shoe factory at the northeast corner of South Front and West Main streets downtown. With most of the exterior renovation work completed, framing is now underway inside, and the developer hopes to start delivering units by the end of the summer.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/project-update-the-julian-bw1

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Quick photo update from up inside 250 High. Interesting perspective to look down upon The Julian. ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Urban Living Tour returns (with strict safety guidelines) on Aug 30!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS