Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Apartment Therapy Classifieds for Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Apartment Therapy Classifieds for Columbus

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 287 total)
  • Author

TaraK
    Participant

Gah! A steal on a gorgeous dresser.

Twixlen
    Participant

SO! Much! Great furniture out there like….

This vintage sofa and chair.

Thanks a lot for the compliments.

I’ve been collecting for years and have decided to slim down – with a business to focus on these days.

Some great deals to be had and some pieces are sure to appreciate in value.

The Girard quilts I have I see as quality pieces that will delight the eye.

jennyw
    Participant

You guys, can this be? 12 Heywood Wakefield pieces, $150. I am tempted to buy, but it would just be to resell, as I have no room, sigh. My mind is just blown by this one.

Mercurius
    Participant

jennyw wrote >>
    You guys, can this be? 12 Heywood Wakefield pieces, $150. I am tempted to buy, but it would just be to resell, as I have no room, sigh. My mind is just blown by this one.

Yeah, I saw that and emailed them. They said it was a typo and wanted $150 for the end tables.

jennyw
    Participant

That is a pretty significant typo! And what of the other pieces? Booo.

gotta love MCM

jennyw
    Participant

That Heywood ad is still up. :P

Mercurius
    Participant

jennyw wrote >>
    That Heywood ad is still up. :P

I think I bought the dining table and chairs but here are real prices via email.
    Prices are:

Tambour Storage Cabinet, $350

Dining hutch, $750

Bedroom set, $700

End tables $150 each or both for $250.

jennyw
    Participant

Oooh, what do the table and chairs look like?

The prices on the other stuff look … OK (though I’ve seen the hutch, which is lovely on sale on craiglist for half that). My grandmother had a bunch of this stuff; after she died, I ended up getting her H-W corner table, but sad to say that unfortunately, most of her lovely mid century furniture was taken by thieves who broke into her house. We’re guessing that they read the death notice and broke in when no one was around. :(

Mercurius
    Participant

jennyw wrote >>
    Oooh, what do the table and chairs look like?
    The prices on the other stuff look … OK (though I’ve seen the hutch, which is lovely on sale on craiglist for half that). My grandmother had a bunch of this stuff; after she died, I ended up getting her H-W corner table, but sad to say that unfortunately, most of her lovely mid century furniture was taken by thieves who broke into her house. We’re guessing that they read the death notice and broke in when no one was around. :(

Yeah, I don’t know but assuming it’s what I’m looking for I said I’ll buy it. I like that it’s all real wood and can be refinished. I assume it’s basically this:

Twixlen
    Participant

NICE NICE NICE!!!! Now, I’ve up’d my budget (yay – tax return!), so if there’s a huge vintage table out there somewheres, it shall be mine!!!

And, nice snack on the H-W!

Mercurius
    Participant

Twixlen wrote >>
    NICE NICE NICE!!!! Now, I’ve up’d my budget (yay – tax return!), so if there’s a huge vintage table out there somewheres, it shall be mine!!!

Now that I’m not watching this for myself anymore, I’d recommend this:
    http://grandviewmercantile.com/revue/user/productdetail.php?pid=3338
    ;)

Twixlen
    Participant

Mercurius wrote >>

Twixlen wrote >>

Now that I’m not watching this for myself anymore, I’d recommend this:
    http://grandviewmercantile.com/revue/user/productdetail.php?pid=3338
    ;)

OOOOOOoooooOOOO – THANKS. I will definitely get over there to check it out in person. I wish I was doing The Hop, but I have a thing.

Also. Snack = snag. Oy.

jennyw
    Participant

Oh, that is lovely. And that table from Grandview Mercantile is spiffy.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 287 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The 6th Annual Columbus Dessert Festival Returns!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO