Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Apartment Therapy Classifieds for Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Apartment Therapy Classifieds for Columbus

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 287 total)
  • Author

jennyw
    Participant

Twixlen
    Participant

Why can’t ovens still look like this? vintage wall oven

jennyw
    Participant

Oh, pretty!

jennyw
    Participant

modern for the moment

All pieces have provenance and are being sold to either make room for other pieces or to fund other projects that are currently in the works.

1. early and original Philippe Starck for Kartell Prince Aha stools. I have two of these. Each is a beautiful shade of pastel – 1 lavender and the other a pale lemon yellow $65 each retaining their original Kartell box and plastic wrapping material

2. from a short stint that Philippe Starck had with Target – a much sought after pair of light up end tables. Translucent white in color with a clear cord that houses an on/off switch. $350 for the pair

3. from the same collection for Target I have his toy car. brushed nickel push handle and all packaging still in tact. This is a gem. $95

4. and lastly, from the same collection, a white table lamp. never used, original packaging. $45

5. original Philippe Starck for Kartell orange Louis Ghost high stool. These are expensive to buy elsewhere. $125

6. a Thomas O’Brien coffee table in wonderful condition. It had many happy times, games and meals housed atop it while @ The Buggyworks. $40

7. one rather rare Michael Graves table fan. Retains original box and was not used as it is one of a pair. $75. Beautiful colors, housing mechanism, shapes, colors and buttons. Memphis design at it’s finest.

8. a rather rare vintage Tolix table 55. As purchased from a flea market in the south of France. $1500 obo. It is absolutely stunning. Angular and modern in design, 100% metal construction. Could be used as either a desk, small dining table, etc.

9. a beautiful set of 13 wine glasses. Marked made in France, modern design with jeweled green stem and clear coupe. $85

10. early folk American whale on a pedestal stand. $85.

11. Michael Graves fireplace screen. Black with leather pulls, many folding doors and a beautiful leaf cut out design. $65

12. I also have a rather rare Blu Dot Lily Pad table. The production was ceased rather immediately due to a structural issue where the table wobbes. There are 3 beautifully grained walnut veneered discs that sit atop cream metal rods. These rods are finished off at floor level with walnut pegs. A stunning piece and priced well @ $125.

I also have quite a collection of Alexander Girard textiles and objects for sale. Various sizes, shapes and colors. The quilts are stunning and some of the finest design I have ever owned, period.

Please do not hesitate to inquire.

Thank you

Twixlen
    Participant

jennyw wrote >>
    If you have $4,300 to spare …

I LOOOOOVE those darn things – but for that kind of bank, I’d rather have something like this : even though they don’t come in nearly the fab color selection.

TaraK
    Participant

@ilovethiscity: Any photos?

jennyw
    Participant

TaraK wrote >>
    @ilovethiscity: Any photos?

Seconded. Also, I think I may have some of these things posted on craigslist, yes? Definitely eye-catching stuff.

jennyw
    Participant

Twixlen wrote >>

jennyw wrote >>

I LOOOOOVE those darn things – but for that kind of bank, I’d rather have something like this : even though they don’t come in nearly the fab color selection.

Oh, those are pretty! I’m sad we don’t have a gas hookup. Or, um, that kind of $.

Twixlen
    Participant

jennyw wrote >>

Twixlen wrote >>

jennyw wrote >>

Oh, those are pretty! I’m sad we don’t have a gas hookup. Or, um, that kind of $.

I don’t have gas hookups either – so it’s a pipe dream all around.

However, when my stove (not old) dies, I WILL be getting gas – I think I can add the hook-up for not much bank, and maybe, just maybe, I’ll have the cash to also get a truly great stove.

I love my vintage kitchen, but do think periodically of the gutting that is inevitable, and what it will be then.

jennyw
    Participant

Oh, that’s a good idea (re: hooking up gas). Our kitchen is one of those that looks cute from afar, but is sort of a pain to actually cook in, especially if you’re someone who likes to cook and is only five feet tall (me on both counts).

and a couple last minute additions – a beautiful and original ‘factory desk’ that came from NCR in Dayton, Ohio and a very vintage NYC subway gate, complete with original key, paint, etc.

The factory desk’s purpose was to be used as the front reception/cash register/slicer area of my restaurant, however I found a few more pieces that have a little different appeal to them. This one is a bargain due to it’s size, storage ability, thick wood slab top, etc. You pay what I paid $375.

The subway gate was nixed by some of the creatives involved in my project and for that reason I am going to part with it – $255.

Want pics of anything I have – just send me a pm and I’ll get them to you. I’m looking to move the desk piece quickly and the others on my previous list pretty much the same.

LBOWACC

Why convert? Get proapne, and it burns slightly hotter too. Plus all gas ranges suck, Get one that burns gas for the stove, but the oven is electric.

10sun

ilovethiscity wrote >>
    and a couple last minute additions – a beautiful and original ‘factory desk’ that came from NCR in Dayton, Ohio and a very vintage NYC subway gate, complete with original key, paint, etc.
    The factory desk’s purpose was to be used as the front reception/cash register/slicer area of my restaurant, however I found a few more pieces that have a little different appeal to them. This one is a bargain due to it’s size, storage ability, thick wood slab top, etc. You pay what I paid $375.
    The subway gate was nixed by some of the creatives involved in my project and for that reason I am going to part with it – $255.
    Want pics of anything I have – just send me a pm and I’ll get them to you. I’m looking to move the desk piece quickly and the others on my previous list pretty much the same.

Have pictures of the factory desk?

Twixlen
    Participant

LBOWACC wrote >>
    Why convert? Get proapne, and it burns slightly hotter too. Plus all gas ranges suck, Get one that burns gas for the stove, but the oven is electric.

I totally agree about the gas top/electric oven – and they are harder to find, but do exist. I had a gas range way back in the day and man – what a pie ruiner.

@ilovethiscity: Man – you have fantastic stuff! I really hope you can find some good homes for it… Me, I’m not allowed to have nice things. :o) Well, not THAT nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 287 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The 6th Annual Columbus Dessert Festival Returns!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO