Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Apartment Search Recommendations?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Apartment Search Recommendations?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MovingSoon16
    Participant

Hello,

I am moving from Cambridge, MA to Columbus, OH next December for a job. I will be working on the main campus of Ohio State University, near the stadium. I’d like to find a nice one bedroom apartment in a quiet neighborhood, ideally within walking distance from there (or a short commute on public transit). Rent is substantially lower in Columbus, so I am hoping to find a quiet apartment with a gas stove, wood floors, and appealing aesthetics for less than $1500/month. Any suggestions of where to look?

I am attending a conference at Ohio State next month. Is that too early to look at apartments? Perhaps there are larger developments which will likely have a unit available next December?

Thanks!

traviscols
    Participant

There is a new apartment complex called Lennox Flats. They are at 815 Kinnear Rd, right next to the Lennox Town Center movie theater (which is very close to where you will be working). I have personally checked these out and they are outstanding!
    They also fit into your price range.
    I highly recommend giving them a serious look.
    Good luck with your search.
    Hope you love Columbus as much as I do!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION