Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Anyone know of any good apartments in the Gahanna area?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Anyone know of any good apartments in the Gahanna area?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

InfiniteZr0
    Participant

I’m in the market to look for a new apartment in the Gahanna area. Nearer to Hamilton and Morrison the better, but doesn’t matter too much.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone knew if there was any good apartments in that area. Looking to for a 2 bed/2 bath for <$900.

If anyone knows of anything it’d be appreciated.

InfiniteZr0
    Participant

Been looking around and saw St. Andrews at Little Turtle
    http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/OH-Westerville-St-Andrews-at-Little-Turtle-formerly-Arrowhead-Station.html
    It only has 1 full bath, but I think I could manage. It has 2 half baths so I could just use the full bath only for showering and then using one of the half baths for everything else.
    Also the rent seems good for the square footage.
    Anyone have any experience here or anything?

bman
    Participant

InfiniteZr0 wrote >>
    Been looking around and saw St. Andrews at Little Turtle
    http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/OH-Westerville-St-Andrews-at-Little-Turtle-formerly-Arrowhead-Station.html
    It only has 1 full bath, but I think I could manage. It has 2 half baths so I could just use the full bath only for showering and then using one of the half baths for everything else.
    Also the rent seems good for the square footage.
    Anyone have any experience here or anything?

I lived in that area for a couple of months and the area was great.

InfiniteZr0
    Participant

That’s good to know
    It’s a bit farther that I wanted originally. But the apartment looks good and fits most of my other criteria.
    I’ll probably go check it out tomorrow or the day after.

bman
    Participant

Not that far from Gahanna … from there the closest mexican restaurant is El Vaquero down Hamilton Rd. lol

DonnaTate

This website has ratings for apartments in the Gahanna area. There are a couple complexes right on Morrison I believe, but I’m not sure what people who live there think.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/SearchResults?action=post&query=43230&x=0&y=0

InfiniteZr0
    Participant

I checked out that site and took a look. But I don’t know how much of it is legit.
    I mean, I dunno if the good ones are just managers and landlords trying to make it seem better than it is, or just spiteful tenets who didn’t have things go their way.
    That’s why I tried a message board where opinions wouldn’t seem as biased.

Dear InfiniteZr0:
    Not sure of your circumstances (with children) but the best values, design and amenities tend to be downtonw and inner city. I would strongly recommend Olde Towne East, Grandview and Clintonville where you can find great space, design, architecture, a quiet/safe and secure location as well as value – Good Luck in your search Gahanna tends to be be very Easton centric

mt448

I think if you try toward the Creekside area, you will be happy. Plus, you are literally one minute from 670. I don’t know what Easton centric means, but I live here, and that is not how I would define myself.

bman
    Participant

KingLincolnUrbanEnthusiast wrote >>
    Dear InfiniteZr0:
    Not sure of your circumstances (with children) but the best values, design and amenities tend to be downtonw and inner city. I would strongly recommend Olde Towne East, Grandview and Clintonville where you can find great space, design, architecture, a quiet/safe and secure location as well as value – Good Luck in your search Gahanna tends to be be very Easton centric

I respectfully disagree, there are sections in Gahanna that has that small town feel about it, plus the poster is looking at the Little Turtle area which is not “easton centric”, Little Turtle is golf, houses and some apartments. Very residential.

mt448

I personally would not choose the Little Turtle area…there is not much around it…but a freeway. However, each person has to find the right “fit” for himself.

nexttuesday
    Participant

Unfortunately I can’t tell you of any good ones, but I can affirm that Arbors of Gahanna sucks. Our pipes froze and burst while we were out of town for Thanksgiving, flooding our apartment. After that, the apartment smelled like mold of course, and when we moved out, they tried to blame us. They were notorious for pipes bursting during cold weather because of lack of insulation.

Gahanna itself wasn’t bad. I think I like living on the West side better, but it was ok at the time.

DavidF
    Participant

I live near Creekside and there are several nice looking homes for rent in the area. It’s a very cute neighborhood. I’d suggest driving around and checking it out. For the price of an apartment, you might be able to get a nice small house and a yard.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: