Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Grass Skirt Tiki Bar

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining The Grass Skirt Tiki Bar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

My fortune is made, I’ve invented the clock-drive cocktail parasol.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Campbell said:
    This announcement seems kinda like amateur hour to me.

Of course it does.

Key Bump

Bump!

News
    Participant

Set Your Drinks to Blaze at The Grass Skirt Tiki Room
    Published on March 1, 2013 1:30 pm
    By: Ayana Wilson

Looking for a little heat this winter? Then head over to Grass Skirt Tiki Room for the Flaming CocoNaut Reentry, a this-one-sneaks-up-on-you libation for 2-4 people depending on your thirst, your greed, and/or how many sips it takes to make you all giggly. It’s made from cream of coconut, fresh squeezed lime juice, and Myer’s Dark Rum. Bacardi 151, the lighter fluid behind great tropical drinks, is set ablaze for the pleasure of the drinking audience. The concoction itself is surprisingly light and refreshing, which only encourages the imbiber to slurp happily till it’s all gone.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/set-your-drinks-to-blaze-at-grass-skirt-tiki-room-aw1

RhondaH

Stop #3 on the bachelorette party I am currently planning :)

this-one-sneaks-up-on-you libation for 2-4 people depending on your thirst, your greed, and/or how many sips it takes to make you all giggly. – perfect!

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: