Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Any Experience With An El Camino?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Any Experience With An El Camino?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

CDS sherman

i will sell you my toyota for 600 dollars…. 22r 2 liter 25mpg 4 speed. SIKE! i love that piece of shit….. i got lucky with that truck. someone was gonna scrap it and i got it for free. 100k on the clock and a few weld repairs later its been great. looks like shit but i dont care. im going to remove the bed and but a stake side on it at some point. ive owned many a truck thus far in life and i had a sweet sonoma that was fuel injected. loved that truck. my advice would be to get some fuel injected. the toyota could honestly use a new carb or a rebuild but theres no parts not even a rebuild kit is available. HITE is the only place in town that has access to parts for the carb. at anyrate goodluck!

Tigertree

So when people trick out their trucks, does bagged mean douche bagged? I have been looking at trucks all day, and some of this stuff is ridiculous. I have to admit my airbrushed wizard fantasy is really starting to take shape…

blammo
    Participant

Tigertree wrote >>
    So when people trick out their trucks, does bagged mean douche bagged? I have been looking at trucks all day, and some of this stuff is ridiculous. I have to admit my airbrushed wizard fantasy is really starting to take shape…

LOL, it means air bagged…

…which is kinda cool but it also means some random dude did it, which means it’s probably going to break at some point, which means you probably will have an interesting anthropological experience finding a garage that will be willing to repair it.

Motorist
    Participant

blammo wrote >>

Tigertree wrote >>

LOL, it means air bagged…

…which is kinda cool but it also means some random dude did it, which means it’s probably going to break at some point, which means you probably will have an interesting anthropological experience finding a garage that will be willing to repair it.

So yes, it means douchebagged.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: