Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Condado - Tacos, Tequila & Margaritas - Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Condado – Tacos, Tequila & Margaritas – Short North

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>vestanpance wrote:</div>
    I’m a fan of this place but we’ll stick to weekday happy hours or until Summer when the swarm leaves.

Two weeks until location #2 is up and running.

More details coming soon. ;)

Nice, but guessing it’s not going to be a 10 minute walk from my place to the new one. ;)

jOHnH
    Participant

An article you guys posted about a month ago mentioned a Clintonville or German Village spot. Will you be touching on that in your upcoming update? Didn’t sound like a 3 location was happening anytime in the next few months, but that was just my feeling from the article.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Nice, but guessing it’s not going to be a 10 minute walk from my place to the new one. ;)

No, but I imagine it will disperse the crowds across both venues, making the original less crowded for you.

heresthecasey
    Participant

Downtown taco shop sets May 5th opening

Condado owner Joe Kahn will have a reason to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, beyond the obvious.

The Columbus restaurant operator will open his downtown eatery at 132 S. High St. in the Highpoint on Columbus Commons development on Thursday, May 5.

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2016/04/19/downtown-taco-shop-sets-may-5th-opening.html

CB_downtowner
    Participant

Really damn excited for this. What a great injection of vibrancy. It seems like taco joints are “if you build it, they will come” with the success of Local Cantina and Condado. That area really needs a jolt of vibrancy.

That’s turning into a nice little stretch with Condado, Chintz, Salt & Pine, and the new De Novo. And just a stone’s throw from the Red Brick District.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>vestanpance wrote:</div>

No, but I imagine it will disperse the crowds across both venues, making the original less crowded for you.

I hope so but I wouldn’t bet on it. The crowd seemed to be heavy on the college student age. I don’t see them traveling even further south.

As for everyone else, yes please go to the new spot.

RedStorm
    Participant

Downtown location is not opening today.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE