Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Max and Erma's on Kenny Road has Closed

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Max and Erma’s on Kenny Road has Closed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Columbuzz

brandie
    Participant

I’m surprised that the Kenny Rd location lasted as long as it did. That plaza has been dead for a long time and access to the restaurant is horrible.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

Sad to see it go, I’ve been there many times.

Anybody know if they’ve decided they can retrofit the existing building to comply with ADA or if they will tear it down?

julianhill

The Easton location is still open. It’s usually pretty busy too but I don’t know how the service is as I haven’t eaten there.

Brant
    Participant

Analogue Kid wrote >>
    Anybody know if they’ve decided they can retrofit the existing building to comply with ADA or if they will tear it down?

I’m sure CVS/Pharmacy already has a shiny new store in the works.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Brant Jones wrote >>

Analogue Kid wrote >>

Actually they already tore down the TGI Friday’s and put up a Walgreens on the site, there’s your shifting demographic for you. They’re buying Preparation H on the same ground where they used to get onion rings.

Brant
    Participant

Yeah, I know. It was a joke about how CVS and Walgreens always build stores right next to each other.

chaptal
    Participant

Brant Jones wrote >>

Analogue Kid wrote >>

Oh yes, and Walgreens can take over the Borders site when it closes.

Knew I should have looked at the follow up posts :)

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

chaptal wrote >>
    Is the original, German Village, location the only one left in Columbus?

The one on the north end of Downtown is still there (55 E. Nationwide Blvd.)

misskitty
    Participant

I really like the All-You-Can-Eat Sundae Bar. But in my defense I can eat ice-cream and never get sick. I have a goal to master the Vermonster some day. muhahahhah

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE