Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Alison Rose in Clintonville

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Alison Rose in Clintonville

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Alison Rose opening shop in Clintonville this spring

BUSINESS PROFILES — BY MELANIE MCINTYRE

MARCH 25, 2013 AT 8:00 AM

Alison Rose will soon have a place to call home. The company −whose specialties are hand printed apparel, handbags, wallets, and accessories− will be moving to a 1,000-square-foot space at 3039 Indianola Ave. in Clintonville near Studio 35. The new digs will double as a retail shop and workspace for Alison and Nicholas Nocera, the husband-and-wife design team who founded Alison Rose back in 2003.

READ MORE: http://www.themetropreneur.com/columbus/alison-rose-opening-shop-in-clintonville-this-spring/

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Grand Opening Party May 11 2013:

” Saturday, May 11, 2013
    7:00pm until 11:00pm

Please join us for the Grand Opening of our new studio and retail space in Columbus! We will be printing a special tee for $5 during the event. Featuring special acoustic performances from our good friends Kyle Sowash, Joe Anderl, Joel Walter, and Sean Gardner. We are excited to celebrate with everyone! More details to come:)

alison rose
    3039 Indianola Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43202″

Facebook RSVP[/url]

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Grand Opening Party is today!

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

There’s a benefit show for Nick and Alison tonight at the Treebar.
    Friday, Jan 3:

Today
    [Time]
    9:00pm
    Clear 9°F
    [Description]

The performers:
    Bookmobile, Animal Cubes, Fisted Mister (your favorite 80’s sing-alongs…seriously), Nathan Westwood (Eric Metronome, Tiara), Blake Skidmore (Old Hundred) and Andrew Patton (of Funkdefy Fame) spinnin’ some funk!

AT THE TREE BAR!

The Cause:
    “The community is lending a hand and reaching out to friends,
    family, colleagues and customers of Alison and Nick Nocera, aka Alison Rose, to assist in their medical bills from a car accident.
    Nick’s Facebook post from 11/24/13-

“Just wanted to let our friends and family know what’s going on with Alison Rose Nocera and myself…. Last night while driving back from crafty supermarket, we hit a thin layer of black ice on 71 outside of Grove City. We fish tailed and swerved into the median , and our truck flipped a couple times. While the truck is completely totaled, Alison and I are ok.. We were taken by ambulance to OSU. Alison was released with pretty gnarly bruises and cuts, and I broke my tibia/knee awaiting word on what’s next. If I haven’t responded to emails, or texts it cause my phone was lost in the wreck as well as the majority of our inventory. But what’s most important to me is that Alison is safe and we are counting our blessings right now.”

Alison and Nick do not have health care coverage. While auto and business insurance should cover the cost of their damaged vehicle and loss of inventory from the accident. Lack of heath insurance from medical bills attached to the time spent in the hospital, therapy and surgery (if it comes to that) could devastate them financially. Especially as this hits them during the busiest season, the upcoming holiday season. And with one man down in a mom and pop operation means that generating income will be extremely difficult as Nick recovers and as Alison assists in his recovery.

Nick and Alison have designed and printed countless t-shirts and show posters for our Columbus bands, offering their talent to support our community. Now it’s the local music community’s turn to use our talents to give back.

Please show your support on January 3rd by heading to the Tree Bar. Bring a friend.

The Tree Bar
    887 Chambers Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43212

LINK[/url]

and art by Clint Reno:

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Alison Rose Sale
    Feb 13, 14, 15 2014

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!