Our City Online

Messageboard - Film

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Adult Beginners

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Film Adult Beginners

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

A young, hipster entrepreneur (Nick Kroll) crashes and burns on the eve of his company’s big launch. With his entire life in disarray, he leaves Manhattan to move in with his estranged pregnant sister (Rose Byrne), brother-in-law (Bobby Cannavale) and three year-old nephew in the suburbs — only to become their manny. Faced with real responsibility, he may finally have to grow up — but not without some bad behavior first.

metrobabylon
    Participant

seriously, before clicking on that, i thought “the only thing that might be more disturbing than Ruxin as a manny would be Raffi as a manny” and…oh, looky there…

OneBagTravel
    Participant

An American Tail – Hipster Goes West

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

seriously, before clicking on that, i thought “the only thing that might be more disturbing than Ruxin as a manny would be Raffi as a manny” and…oh, looky there…

I thought it was Aspen from Rich Dicks…

Senator Tankerbell
    Participant

Whether you want to see it or not, it’s really cool to see Columbus included in this list:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Film’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: