Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

A Very Murray Christmas

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV A Very Murray Christmas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alex Silbajoris 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

This winter, Bill Murray brings an extra-special dose of holiday cheer to Netflix with the premiere of an all-star musically-driven holiday special, A Very Murray Christmas. Set inside New York City’s iconic Carlyle hotel, A Very Murray Christmas opens with Murray preparing to host a live, international holiday broadcast. After a blizzard shuts down the production, he makes the best of the situation by singing and celebrating with friends, hotel employees and anyone else who drops by.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I watched it… I enjoyed it… but nothing I’d watch again. Biggest thing I took out of it is Miley Cyrus has some serious prison tattoos.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Wouldn’t it be funny to dig up one of those store display life-size cutouts of Hannah Montana?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.