Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

995 North Fourth Street Retail/Restaurant Renovation

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development 995 North Fourth Street Retail/Restaurant Renovation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mbeaumont
    Participant

Here’s the original CU article on this project:

https://www.columbusunderground.com/italian-village-retail

renovation

This renovation has the potential to add some significant retail and restaurant action to Italian Village. Let’s post some of our hopes and dreams for this spot (5 retail and 2 restaurant) or predictions.

I’ll start with a prediction. I predict a 101 Beer Kitchen for the trolley barn space. Capitol Equities has worked with them before and I can see them wanting to get into this market.

OK, what do you guys think?

jOHnH
    Participant

I have always wanted a deli in the area, maybe take one of the smaller store fronts.

mbeaumont
    Participant

A deli would be great!

Nancy H
    Participant

Enough space for an urban grocery, pharmacy, or an urban Target.

I am always annoyed that the medical people like Ohio Health keep building satalite medical buildings in Pickerington, Westerville, Dublin, etc. We could use a medical building with a couple general practitioners, a peditrician or two and perhaps geratics.

Nancy H
    Participant

Perhaps a SN branch of City Folk’s Farm Shop or Goodale Pro Hardware.

dalias
    dalias
    Participant

Today they razed the small structure that connected the trolley barn to the warehouse. Bring on the patio margaritas.

mbeaumont
    Participant

They’ve added a Port-A-John to the site too, which makes me think there’s probably significant internal demo taking place now. They’ve spent the last couple weeks emptying the place out. This site is directly in front of my house, so I’ll try and keep everyone updated on progress!

mbeaumont
    Participant

I suppose it’s worth posting this here too, for those who missed it:

https://www.columbusunderground.com/mexican-restaurant-italian-village-rw1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: