Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

870 N High (The Full Monty)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion 870 N High (The Full Monty)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zp945
    Participant

I noticed a building permit on the window of this space today. 870 N High right next to High Street Tattoo.

It looks like it will be a restaurant based on what I saw. Anyone have any information on what’s going in there?

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

Not sure but I did notice a few months ago they were remodeling the upper floors and installing new windows. Maybe apartments above?

Nancy H
    Participant

In reading the Italian Village Commission agenda and minutes from the last couple of months, it sound like the new tenants didn’t know there was an architectural review commission and started doing some work prior to getting approval. Also sounds like it has been tabled each month because the applicant was a no-show at the commission meeting.

Some snippets from the IVC agenda:

“Work was completed prior to review and approval by the Italian Village Commission and prior to obtaining a permit.”

“In the absence of the Applicants, continue Application # 13-11-23…”

placebohigh
    Participant

I hope it becomes something good. That space has been vacant for 5+ years. Now if they could just get something into the old Little Brothers/Liquid Bar space….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!