Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

777 N 4th St

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development 777 N 4th St

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lbl
    Participant

I noticed this warehouse building the other day and wondered if it was in use or sitting vacant. and if it didn’t have more potential considering the great location. just thought to see if anybody knows the owners or had any info.
    owner is listed as “LCO1 LLC”. changed ownership last December.
    the parcel includes both buildings, which is Columbus Electrical Works and the pictured structure in question.
    I’m assuming the Electrical Works Bldg is still in use, though it certainly has other possibilities also.
    one of these could serve as a sizable neighborhood grocery that had been discussed a while ago.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pez
    Participant

LCO1 is The Lykens Company.

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

I’ve always wondered what was going on with these two buildings, sicne I pass them every day. Definitely a prime location for something, but they’ve sat here for years. People are actually working out of that Columbus Electrical Works building?

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

I’ve always wondered what was going on with these two buildings, sicne I pass them every day. Definitely a prime location for something, but they’ve sat here for years. People are actually working out of that Columbus Electrical Works building?

According to their website, yes. There is an active electrical engineering/service firm working there, since 1903. They do mostly industrial electrical service work, from the list of services.

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gus W wrote:</div>

According to their website, yes. There is an active electrical engineering/service firm working there, since 1903. They do mostly industrial electrical service work, from the list of services.

Nice. Just a tad bit older than the website.

lbl
    Participant

wonder since the property changed hands in Dec, if there may be some activity in the works.

wpcc88
    Participant

This would be an awesome location for Punch Bowl Social.

mbeaumont
    Participant

This would be an awesome location for Punch Bowl Social.

Let them know! http://www.seasoneddev.com/contact-us/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: