Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

6-1-PHO now delivers

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining 6-1-PHO now delivers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Eugene_C
    Participant

6-1-PHO just added delivery (via GrubHub) on their website. Pho delivery is a sure sign that your town is hitting the big time!

Also, if you haven’t been there since their crazy opening weeks you might want to check it out again. Now that their stock pots are seasoned and they’re not slammed out the door, I think their broth actually has time to cook, so it’s gotten much better. It’s still not super-ethnic but much improved and the lines aren’t so bad. I’m convinced that they were so busy during those first weeks that they were turning over the broth too fast. It’s much darker and richer now, less watery.

kmg67
    Participant

Ordered some excellent takeout from there for the first time the other night. The wife and I both have colds so no better way to clear the sinuses than with some Ramen!

Eugene_C
    Participant

Ordered some excellent takeout from there for the first time the other night. The wife and I both have colds so no better way to clear the sinuses than with some Ramen!

Ask for extra jalapenos, if you really want to clear out the stuffiness.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Ramen and pho are two different dishes from different countries. Although ramen is nice for a cold too. ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: