Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

5xNW needs to celebrate

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion 5xNW needs to celebrate

This topic contains 108 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Ned23 Ned23 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author

GCrites80s
    Participant

I want to open a dive bar called The 5xNW Tavern.

Except have it be located within Grandview Heights, proper.

Ha, I’ll furnish the NASCAR banners!

NEOBuckeye
    Participant

So that would be “no” on kids and “no” on location and “no” on schools and “no” on volunteering to help other peoples kids, schools and neighborhoods. I am not denigrating your opinion. And I am quite sure that you think you know a ton on the subject. You have stated how much you know as “fact” in many posts.

I am not brittle, or emotional, or all the stuff you fabricate and attribute to me. But you have no skin in the game. It is quite fun to pontificate about all the knowledge and experience you have with schools and policy and government but lets be real honest here. You have book knowledge. You regurgitate facts you read about per pupil costs you read on the internet. It is different when the rubber meets the road. Have some kids, buy a house, build a neighborhood, invest yourself in something that your life actually depends on. If that is the case and I misjudged you then I apologize, but I dont think that is the case here. You are trolling. Do something real. Then post.

You can believe whatever you want, derm. Just don’t assume you have a solid grasp of the big picture when it comes to public education, or that you know me when you honestly have no clue.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Come back from being out of town for a week and this thread is still going, good on ya CU

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

Come back from being out of town for a week and this thread is still going, good on ya CU

Well, you just bumped it. I’d been trying to stay out of it since I said my piece.

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us for the Beer & Pretzel Pairing Party on November 3rd featuring Combustion Brewing & Happy Little Treats!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO