Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

400 West Rich studios contact?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development 400 West Rich studios contact?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

10sun

So is there anybody from here who was interested in studio space when it opens (less than a month)?

Drop me a line if you want to reserve a space (Adam.Tensen (at) Gmail.Com).

There will be more information to come in the next few weeks, but I figured I’d give this community an advance notice of this.

Thanks!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I just got a walk through of the space yesterday (thanks Chris & Adam!) and it’s looking really good!

More about the space:

• 400 West Rich Brings Art Studios to Franklinton

• New Creative, Collaborative Space Forms in Franklinton

I will second that. I had no idea the building was so large, or 2 stories, and the courtyard is pretty fantastic. I’m super excited to be moving into my own studio there this week, and ultimately hope to make it the official home base for the Artmobile as well. There are studios left, come be my neighbor!! : )

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Super excited this week!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

ColumbusArtmobile wrote >>
    I’m super excited to be moving into my own studio there this week, and ultimately hope to make it the official home base for the Artmobile as well. There are studios left, come be my neighbor!! : )

Nice! Congrats on the move! :D

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!