Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

39 BeLow FroYo on Gay Street

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining 39 BeLow FroYo on Gay Street

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

johnwashere
    Participant

I’m excited for this. I love self serve froyo. Does anyone know the price (per ounce I assume)?

melikecheese
    Participant

Cool! The name doesn’t look bad at all when its on the sign. At first it just felt like a twitter username, but I get it!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Via FB:

NOW OPEN: 39 Below’s Very own Create Your Own WAFFLE BAR! For just $3.50, you can get a homemade Belgian Waffle and your choice of Frozen Yogurt! Want to add a topping? Just $0.50! For $7 you can walk out of here with a Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa and an Apple Pie Belgian Waffle! Come celebrate Fall with us!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Via FB:

Looking for a new breakfast stop Downtown? Stop down to Carolyn’s 39 Below on Gay Street. Breakfast is made fresh, hot, and you can be in and out of the door in 5 minutes! Enjoy it here, or take it to go! Below are a just a few of our options:

Mr. Wonderful’s Stuffed French Toast half/full:3.00/5.50
    Sweet Cream Cheese & your choice of fruit
    Ohio Maple Syrup Cream Cheese
    Salted Caramel Cream Cheese
    Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey
    Nutella/Peanut Butter

Homemade Belgian Waffles (made to order)!

Hot Breakfast Sandwiches
    Sauces: 39 Below House Spicy Specialty Sauce, Basil Pesto, Deli Mustard
    Cheeses: Gouda, Pepper Jack, American, Swiss
    Meats: Canadian Bacon, Sausage, Bacon
    Egg: Scrambled, Egg White

All bread is made from scratch and we serve breakfast from 7 am – 5 pm M-F! Yum!

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

Mmmmmmm. I may stop tomorrow. I’ve been wanting quick non-muffin/bagel/scone breakfast options recently. This should fit the bill.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Well. See you tomorrow, 39 Below.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’ve not tried it myself, but I’ve heard good reviews from 2 other folks in the CU offices that have tried it out last week.

BreakfastwithNick
    BreakfastwithNick
    Participant

Very nice! We’ll have to try and stop in sometime soon.

Cbusflyer

Sorry did I mss something? Did this place stop serving frozen yogurt or have they expanded to food as well?? Either way, sounds great:)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Cbusflyer said:
    Sorry did I mss something?

Second-to-last-post on page 1.

News
    Participant

FroYo Shop Relocating from Gay Street to Olde Towne East
    November 13, 2015 11:17 am – Walker Evans

After three years of operation, 39 Below FroYo is trading in its Gay Street address for a Parsons Avenue address. Owner Carolyn Maloney posted an update on the company’s Facebook page yesterday announcing the relocation plans that will take place over the course of this winter.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/39-below-froyo-olde-towne-east

JAL
    Participant

Any ideas what is going into this space? Another coffee shop? Looks like the windows are papered over and there are several coffee cup logos in the window.

JAL
    Participant

Looks like Cafe Phenix plans to move into this spot

https://www.facebook.com/cafephenixusa/

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: