Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

39 BeLow FroYo on Gay Street

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining 39 BeLow FroYo on Gay Street

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Inside 43215: Screamin’ Delish

By Heather Brown

Jun 05, 2012

Carolyn Maloney is exactly what Downtown craves. Welcome 39 BeLow FroYo, a self-serve frozen yogurt shop with an adult and urban feel that will soon open at 39 E. Gay Street. Healthy, fresh and fast will surround a wide variety of sugar-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, tart, traditional and seasonal flavors of frozen yogurt. All flavors will be kosher, and only the freshest and highest quality toppings will make the grade.

READ MORE: http://downtowncolumbus.com.dwntwnco.arvixevps.com/home/about-us/capital-crossroads-sid/inside-43215/inside-43215/2012/06/05/inside-43215-screamin’-delish

heresthecasey
    Participant

I wish her a lot of success, and I’m sure I’ll patronize often if it’s any good, but maybe a wise investment by the SID would be a free, or at least low-cost, design/branding service for new small businesses.

I mean, “39 BeLow FroYo?” What? Really?

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

heresthecasey said:
    I wish her a lot of success, and I’m sure I’ll patronize often if it’s any good, but maybe a wise investment by the SID would be a free, or at least low-cost, design/branding service for new small businesses.

I mean, “39 BeLow FroYo?” What? Really?

Yea, that certainly is a mouth full, foooo shoooow. Hope she does well though.

mrpoppinzs

Open until 9pm and serving yogurt and granola for breakfast. I think it could be a good fit if the rent isn’t too high.

cbus11

Hope she does well. It seems the Orange Leaf is always busy in Grandview so I imagine a similar formula would work fine on Gay St. Froyo seems to be coming back in style.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

39 BeLow
    39 BeLow FroYo
    A yogurt haiku

Analogue Kid
    Participant

Anonymous
    Inactive

Horrible name… but definitely hope it does well!

futureman
    Participant

is this the sign-a-rama spot?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

futureman said:
    is this the sign-a-rama spot?

Yup!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Stephen43215 said:
    I was walking down Gay Street today and noticed a new frozen yogurt place opening. This will be a very good addition to downtown.

They put up a sign in their window a few days ago with their Facebook page URL on it:

http://www.facebook.com/39Below

Can’t wait to check it out! ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Construction photo via FB:

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

OOh sorry..didnt know you had already posted about it. This is pretty awesome! Excited to try this place out!

Pickerington_Kyle
    Participant

I go to Orange Leaf quite a bit. I hope this place is amazing. I would love to stop by and try it out.

News
    Participant

39 Below FroYo Now Open on Gay Street
    Published on August 17, 2012 4:20 pm
    By: Walker

The summer heat on Gay Street just got a little cooler with today’s soft opening of 39 Below FroYo. This self-serve frozen yogurt shop has opened its doors at 39 E. Gay Street and customers are welcome to stop in to try the eight flavors featured today, ranging from Cake Batter to Non-Fat Original Tart. A selection of over a dozen toppings and sauces allows you to customize your treat to your own liking.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/39-below-froyo-now-open-on-gay-street

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: