Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

3 Babes and a Baker's Cupcake Truck

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining 3 Babes and a Baker’s Cupcake Truck

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Three Babes & a Baker has been supplying Tip Top Kitchen with pies for a couple years now. GREAT people, FABULOUS product. We are so excited about this new addition!

jeffisbiking
    Participant

How much do the cupcakes generally cost? I may stop by this week to pick one or two up for my fiancée and myself.

TaraK
    Participant

lifeontwowheels wrote >>
    Let me get this straight: Columbus has taco trucks, a Japanese crepe truck, a possible pierogi truck in the works and now a cup cake truck?!?
    I love this town.

AND a killer gyro truck near East high school.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

TaraK wrote >>

lifeontwowheels wrote >>
    Let me get this straight: Columbus has taco trucks, a Japanese crepe truck, a possible pierogi truck in the works and now a cup cake truck?!?
    I love this town.

AND a killer gyro truck near East high school.

Wait…what?!?

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

they are $2 each

cyclist II
    Participant

Word on the street of an ice cream bike vendor debuting this weekend!! He’ll have choco tacos!

cc

Had one the other day. I blew my diet big time (I think I need to run 5 miles), but these cupcakes are great. They are the Big Mac’s of cart vendor foods.

They need to put on a warning… :)

bryanyost

BRILLIANT

Thank you for stopping by Columbus Underground and our new followers
    :-) We appreciate you spreading the word about Columbus Ohio’s 1st Mobile Cupcake Truck. We are also at Pearl Market on Tuesdays and Fridays. Plus, on the Tip Top’s Dessert Menus on Gay St. People can follow us on Twitter and Facebook @3babesandabaker. Thanks again.

takhoma1

Im so Proud of you Carla!! Great Job! This is From Chris and Suz your neighbors.

AMEEKER
    Participant

3 Babes and a Baker will be at the Fifth by Northwest Pizza Crawl on Tuesday, Aug 3, 6-9PM. We’re hitting up 7 of the local pizza places in Fifth by Northwest, including MaMa Mimi’s who is graciously hosting the truck. Meet at the Kroger on Chambers and Northwest!

http://www.fifthbynorthwest.org/2010/07/can-you-pizza-crawl/ for more info!

Kwabena

Tried one the other but I had the best raspberry lemmonade cupcake from a bakery in dublin called kissicakes…OMG they were to die for!

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

The 3 Babes and a Baker truck is for sale:
    Listed at $12,500:

LISTING

susank

That is a bummer. I hope someone scoops it up and makes it into something interesting.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

susank said:
    That is a bummer.

I don’t think they’ve operated it for quite sometime…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!