Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

3 Babes and a Baker's Cupcake Truck

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining 3 Babes and a Baker’s Cupcake Truck

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

kitty

Just received an email about a cupcake truck downtown:

The Grand Opening of 3 Babes and a Baker’s Cupcake Truck is this Monday the 21st. I will be located at the corner of Gay and High St parking lot from 10:00am to 5:30pm M-F.

Anyone had a cupcake yet?

Twixlen
    Participant

Funny – I was just mentioning a Twitter based cupcake truck in NYC…. and that I thought a Twitter based formula could actually work here as well…

So, what I’m saying is these folks need to start/have/share a Twitter feed where we can find out the deets in a realtime-ish fashion.

Mmmm. Cupcakes.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Let me get this straight: Columbus has taco trucks, a Japanese crepe truck, a possible pierogi truck in the works and now a cup cake truck?!?

I love this town.

DonnaTate

The only thing that would make a cupcake truck even better is to make it ice cream truck style so I have to run after it to burn off some calories first.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

DonnaTate wrote >>
    The only thing that would make a cupcake truck even better is to make it ice cream truck style so I have to run after it to burn off some calories first.

That and bacon…

catnfiddle
    Participant

lifeontwowheels wrote >>
    Let me get this straight: Columbus has taco trucks, a Japanese crepe truck, a possible pierogi truck in the works and now a cup cake truck?!?
    I love this town.

It’s quotes like this that make me miss having our little pithy sayings after our posts. It’s perfect.

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

Twixlen wrote >>
    Funny – I was just mentioning a Twitter based cupcake truck in NYC…. and that I thought a Twitter based formula could actually work here as well…
    So, what I’m saying is these folks need to start/have/share a Twitter feed where we can find out the deets in a realtime-ish fashion.
    Mmmm. Cupcakes.

what’s truly crazy is i JUST got back from nyc where the girl and i were discussing with some columbus ex-pats that we wanted to start a twitter-feed based cupcake/icecream truck here in town. and the 1st time i log on once i’m back in c-bus, i find out somebody beat us to the punch.

well ours would have my handmade ice cream, too, so it’d be like a li’l birthday party everytime. so when/if i ever get off my ass and start another business, at least it’ll be a little bit different. and like i said to her, hey, there’s more than one sushi joint in this town, more than one chocolatier, and more than one taco truck, so . . .

Twixlen
    Participant

bastardsuperstar wrote >>

Twixlen wrote >>
    Mmmm. Cupcakes.

what’s truly crazy is i JUST got back from nyc where the girl and i were discussing with some columbus ex-pats that we wanted to start a twitter-feed based cupcake/icecream truck here in town. and the 1st time i log on once i’m back in c-bus, i find out somebody beat us to the punch.
    well ours would have my handmade ice cream, too, so it’d be like a li’l birthday party everytime. so when/if i ever get off my ass and start another business, at least it’ll be a little bit different. and like i said to her, hey, there’s more than one sushi joint in this town, more than one chocolatier, and more than one taco truck, so . . .

Bring it. We’ll make room.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

i saw the cupcake truck today and said “omg! cupcake truck!” and we laughed. unfortunately we were just leaving lunch at el arepazo and were very full.

myliftkk
    Participant

It might help if we posted the logo so people would know what they are looking for. I know my initial mental image needed some clarification.

Found ’em on Facebook. Never heard of this concept before but it sounds awesome.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Columbus-OH/3-Babes-and-a-Baker/109029439143426

kitty

They have a twitter feed too http://twitter.com/3babesandabaker

Twixlen
    Participant

kitty wrote >>
    They have a twitter feed too http://twitter.com/3babesandabaker

Sweet – ty. Followed and duly tweeted.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I tried out a Snickers Cupcake today. Pretty tasty!

stewla1

OMG! I seen the Cupcake truck for the first time today. Im from Atlanta and we have one there too. I stopped to try a cupcake. I tried the Banana Split. Yummy Yummy Yummy. Great size, so i dont feel too bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE