Our City Online

Messageboard - Sporting Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

2014 Arnold Sports Festival, February 27-March 2

Home Forums Events Sporting Events 2014 Arnold Sports Festival, February 27-March 2

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

vestanpance said:
    scroll up. ;)

Doh! You beat me.

I’ll just leave this here:

heresthecasey
    Participant

geoyui
    Participant

^ That first pic is awesome …

News
    Participant

I’d Rather Be A Stripper: Maintaining Perspective At Physique Shows
    Published on March 1, 2014 9:15 am
    By: Christine Leigh Hannon

Congratulations to all of the athletes competing at this year’s Arnold Sports Festival. The Arnold Classic, a prestigious international bodybuilding contest, celebrates its 26th year, this weekend, in our very own, Columbus, Ohio. More sports have been added, over the years, with the event being renamed, The Arnold Sports Festival, in 2006. The event now hosts over 18,000 athletes from 80 nations, competing in 50 sports and events.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/id-rather-be-a-stripper-maintaining-perspective-at-physique-shows-clh1

News
    Participant

Photos: Arnold Sports Festival 2014
    March 2, 2014 – Matt Ellis

With an almost overwhelming range of sports and events the juggernaut people-watching spectacular Arnold Festival took over Columbus with four days packed full of jumping, punching, kicking, lifting, running and every other possible human motion from both the natural and not so natural looking athletes from all over the world.

If you weren’t one of what felt like a billion people in attendance over the weekend, here’s a collection of photographs from some of the Festival’s many events.

MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/photos-arnold-sports-festival-2014-me1

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Sporting Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE