Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

16-Bit Bar+Arcade

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife 16-Bit Bar+Arcade

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 223 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

16-Bit Bar+Arcade Opening Downtown This Summer

Published on April 8, 2013 9:00 pm

By: Walker

The blossoming stretch of South Fourth Street in Downtown Columbus will be gaining another new independent business this summer as the 16-Bit Bar+Arcade opens its doors to customers. This new nightlife venture will feature several dozen classic arcade cabinets and a 80s-nostalgia themed cocktail and craft beer bar menu.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/16-bit-bararcade-opening-this-summer

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/16BitBar

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

at least two pinballs, please. . .

RhondaH

I think this is will be another place I won’t want to go with my bf…

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

bastardsuperstar said:
    at least two pinballs, please. . .

requesting one of them be twilight zone.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

RhondaH, is that a photo of The Strokes? ;)

damniiiiiiiiiiit i really had the intention of starting this kind of place once we settled down there. oh well! looks like another fun place to go to. i’m addicted to Barcade in Philadelphia, always a great time.

ricospaz
    Participant

Hoping for Elevator Action.

Graybeak
    Participant

decemberjam said:
    damniiiiiiiiiiit i really had the intention of starting this kind of place once we settled down there. oh well! looks like another fun place to go to. i’m addicted to Barcade in Philadelphia, always a great time.

I am sure a city this size could support two of this type of establishment. Feel free to starting one as well.

asil
    Participant

decemberjam said:

Right?! Between this post and my facebook feed at least half a dozen people have said the same thing – us included (business plan created, named, space shopping and all). So I’m cursing it bitterly while giving it the slow clap because we will definitely be patrons.

mrpoppinzs

I will join in that I have some friends seriously looking into the concept. It does look fairly lucrative if you can get the right location with the right clientele. Basically it makes your bar a destination. Personally, I think they have a pretty good location considering rent and what is close. I will definitely stop in from time to time. The early bird gets the worm.

http://www.polygon.com/features/2013/2/26/3992898/the-rise-of-barcade

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

4player Simpsons
    Golden Axe
    TMNT

Graybeak
    Participant

Gauntlet.

ricospaz
    Participant

Graybeak said:
    Gauntlet.

Oh yeah

artbomb112
    Participant

Snarf said:
    4player Simpsons
    Golden Axe
    TMNT

+1

I’m excited about this. I wish Troy and his crew good luck. I’m also adding my unsolicited advice… that it wouldn’t kill anyone to have a few pinball machines. Especially if you can find the Star Wars pinball machine that used to be at Beakmans Bagels.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 223 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: