Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

10 and 20 gallon fish tanks and wood stand- free

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds 10 and 20 gallon fish tanks and wood stand- free

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lifeliberty
    Participant

Cleaning out house. Have 2 tanks and wooden tank stand. You pick up near 71 and Weber. Pm me

I have pics in my phone, pm me your number and i’ll text you pics. They held water last time I used them, don’t know if the need resealed. Have hoods with lights and heaters for them too. Also have a small tank, I think 5 gallon that has a smallish crack that was used for lizards.

Can’t stand selling on craigslist, especially listing in free section, if it doesn’t get picked up i’ll donate it somewhere like Voa or goodwill

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

lifeliberty said:
    Cleaning out house. Have 2 tanks and wooden tank stand. You pick up near 71 and Weber. Pm me
    I have pics in my phone, pm me your number and i’ll text you pics. They held water last time I used them, don’t know if the need resealed. Have hoods with lights and heaters for them too. Also have a small tank, I think 5 gallon that has a smallish crack that was used for lizards.

Can’t stand selling on craigslist, especially listing in free section, if it doesn’t get picked up i’ll donate it somewhere like Voa or goodwill

PM sent

lifeliberty
    Participant

Pm sent

cooper
    Participant

I would like the fishtanks and stand please tex me back

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: