Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

$1 Oysters - Monday Nights at Rigsby's

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining $1 Oysters – Monday Nights at Rigsby’s

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

berdawn

my plan unraveled completely…but I’ll def be there next week.

lifeliberty
    Participant

michaelcoyote wrote >>

dru wrote >>

ohiojimmie wrote >>
    That’s quite a deal! If only I could afford anything else on their menu.
    Dinner Menu

try their bar menu:
    Cichetti

I’ve not tried the new bar menu, but I will often stop in on a Saturday afternoon, and sit with a bowl of soup, some of their bread and a few truffled eggs. Delicious, filling and well under $10.

I just came across this deal too though the Small Business Beanstalk http://thesbb.com/

Deal: 50% off bar menu for happy hour & 10pm-1am

albug_cbus

Dont be in a hurry if you try to use your SBB card though. Hopefully they have figured it out by now, but a couple Mondays ago nobody working there had ever seen or heard about the card at all before. They eventually gave me the discount, but I was never really sure if they figured it out or just gave up trying.

My girlfriend Cheeeeeeks and I had a light supper at Rigsby’s tonight and it was excellent!

$2 Stellas, 3 plates for $10, and soup and salad, came to $22 or so before tip but after she used her SBB card. Unbelievable deals!

See you guys at oyster mondays… Cheeeeeeks and I don’t work Mondays so we might be first in line!

Schoolboy
    Participant

i’ve gone the past 2 weeks now
    week 3 coming this monday

rory
    Participant

They might still be confused about the pricing. When I went last Monday for happy hour Stella was full-priced and the SBB card got 10% off the bar menu.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Via Twitter: @Rigsbyskitchen: $1 oyster Monday held over for another day, today, happy hour. Island Creek oysters on the 1/2 shell.

I might have to head on down since I missed it yesterday.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I keep seeing the Rigsbys banner ad with delicious oysters.

It being August, are they still shucking and jiving?

drew
    Participant

I heard they’re 50 cents apiece with the SBB card.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE